BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 23/24

3 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

There are quite a few games that stand out in the memory but this one inparticular is burnt in forever....an amazing atmosphere indeed.

I think from the back of the BBE we ended up near the front Fence when the fourth hit the Net!

As for today's play off games?...absolute Cannon Fodder.

I watched an hour of the Leeds-Norwich game. Awful. 

Looked like a poor Div 1 game of a game between the bottom two.

Posted (edited)

The fact the likes of Duffy (drink driving mess of a man) and Barnes (2nd touch is a tackle) have managed to make the playoffs in this pretty dire Norwich side shows that pretty much any club can make the top 6 - I still wouldn’t hold any hope with our lot mind you. 

It does mean we’ll likely have to see a winner between Leeds United or Russell Martin 

Edited by superniko

On 14/05/2024 at 01:12, Exiled_Rover said:

Not sure how accurate this is, but it lists us as having the third lowest wage budget in the Championship:

Yet somehow we still lose £20m a season. Something stinks at the club 

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Norwich under Wagner getting exactly what they deserved. 

Leeds 3 nil. Game over 

Can't stand Leeds. May sound daft but hope they make it to premiership because I don't want to see them at Ewood next season. Horrible club along with the fans. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, roverblue said:

Looking at the 22/23 accounts, the "other expenses" (ie not wages/salaries) seems an exceptionally high figure at £11.6m. I wonder how much of that goes to India as "management expenses" and to the directors. And any other slush fund payments?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roverblue said:

This wages figure of £7.7m is clearly rubbish as the audited accounts figure is £25.8m for 22/23.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, alcd said:

Looking at the 22/23 accounts, the "other expenses" (ie not wages/salaries) seems an exceptionally high figure at £11.6m. I wonder how much of that goes to India as "management expenses" and to the directors. And any other slush fund payments?

Wasn’t the figure £12.7m?

Edited by wilsdenrover

Congratulations to Leeds on their promotion to the Premier League tonight.

I know it's not true but the way they celebrated and the way Sky treated them you'd think they got there tonight. Actually I never thought I'd agree with the Leeds fans but I completely concur with their three minutes of 'Ashley Barnes is fucking shit' chant.

13 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Norwich under Wagner getting exactly what they deserved. 

Leeds 3 nil. Game over 

Wagner getting the boot today according to many media sources.

It's a brutal league, but won't shed any tears over him losing his job, and Barnes and Duffy getting what they deserve 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tugayisgod said:

Wagner getting the boot today according to many media sources.

It's a brutal league, but won't shed any tears over him losing his job, and Barnes and Duffy getting what they deserve 

I'm not surprised to be honest. 

Don't rate him and their DoF will bring in his own man

Wagner did a good job at Huddersfield and did well to get a tune out of a pretty average Norwich in taking them to the playoffs. I’d have him at Ewood instead of Eustace

• Like 6
  • Downvote 2