BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Millwall (a) - 24/10/2023

Brilliant to grind that win out.

Not a vintage performance but you can't complain about 3 wins on the bounce.

Thought the defence were excellent again. Hill is a really good defender.

Thought S Wharton did really well defensively when he came on. Gave possession away with a couple of bad passes early on but settled down and defended well. 

And what a goal to win it!

Up the fucking Rovers

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, roverblue said:

Great result, another ropey performance but happy to grind them out.

their right back was the best player on the park by a country mile, future prem player no doubt.

Not sure about the best player on the park by a country mile, but he was very good.

I thought Tronstadt and Carter were sensational tonight. So was JRC until he tired.

• Like 4

Really hard fought win that and one I felt we deserved. Maybe a bit churlish to pick a couple of players out but Scott Wharton has definitely regressed to looking a bit of a liability and I'll take some convincing on the new keeper.

Nevertheless, I'm as happy as a pig in shit tonight.

1 minute ago, LDRover said:

Really hard fought win that and one I felt we deserved. Maybe a bit churlish to pick a couple of players out but Scott Wharton has definitely regressed to looking a bit of a liability and I'll take some convincing on the new keeper.

Nevertheless, I'm as happy as a pig in shit tonight.

Well the header from one yard from Harding he may had to take but was always going in .defending wasn't good. He grew in the game. Not the Pears blunders so far.