BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (h) - 12/12/23

IMG_0410.thumb.jpeg.c25ad38d7b3eae8d2ea7771be43fb954.jpeg

If you’re heading down to Ewood tonight you can help make sure a child who might not otherwise, receives a present this Christmas.

Soft toys, footballs, caps, clothing, toys and memorabilia will all be gratefully received.

The Community Trust are doing some great work feeding kids who might otherwise be going hungry during the school holidays, hopefully we can put a smile on their faces on Christmas morning.

• Like 2

With 18 points from our last 10 games, we’re not that pitiful. We only had 10 from our first 10 games. 

And, despite getting shut out by Leeds, Rovers have scored 12 goals in the last six. 

Ive nearly given up any hope of playoffs this season. But, we are really due a strong showing at Ewood. Szmodics has 7 goals in our last six, I favor a Sammy goal, with Wharton winning this one, 

2-1. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bazza said:

Can't find Finneran in the youth squads on Rovers' site.

Been a few articles about him, tipped as a top future player. Got way more press than Ash Phillips or Adam Wharton did at their age I think, or thats my impression at least. Seems to be physically way ahead of a typical 15 year old.

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2023/june/30/finneran-shines-for-club-and-country/

• Like 1