BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Swansea City (a) - 2/3/24

6 minutes ago, Bethnal said:

Listen, I’m not a lip-reader, but it honestly looked like he was saying that. Would be keen to see it again.

I second this, looked pretty clear

• Like 2

If he has said that then for me his position is untenable, but he's honestly here mostly as a shield for upper management anyway so it won't change anything.

You can't run a club where the people running it feel nothing but contempt for it.

• Like 3

Awful set of results for a second weekend running. We're just not even getting close to getting a win.

I fully expect us to be relegated from here. 

When QPR are beating top of the league opposition, you just know you are doomed. 

• Like 2

Can we not just let Damien Johnson look after the team for the rest of the season?

Found a way to beat Stoke, who were no worse than most of the sides we’ve faced under JE.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BigBar said:

I was looking at Sammie at the time but others seem to have said JE too

Sammie looked a bit put out (fair fucks, he couldn’t physically have done anything else today, the fans have no leg to stand on giving him grief) but Eustace looked to have done the “chin up” thing and then, as he was turning away, say “fuck off.”

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

Awful set of results for a second weekend running. We're just not even getting close to getting a win.

I fully expect us to be relegated from here. 

When QPR are beating top of the league opposition, you just know you are doomed. 

2 wins in 17 and the cause of that set of results is what will doom us, not QPR winning at Leicester.

If you don't get to 50 points you have no right to expect survival. If you get there and still go down, as we did last time, then you can claim an element of misfortune.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I had stopped watching by the time of Fuckoffgate, I hope it's available on video soon.

This wouldn’t surprise me in the least. I have seen Sammie look pretty pissed off when beaten at home and crowd let them know, he probably thinks leave me out of it and blame the other ten.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ghost7 said:

We go down for me. Too many prima donnas and youngsters. 

The other teams have that bit more fight and experience.

To blame... Venky's switching that tap off.

It's never been on ffs

7 minutes ago, Bethnal said:

Sammie looked a bit put out (fair fucks, he couldn’t physically have done anything else today, the fans have no leg to stand on giving him grief) but Eustace looked to have done the “chin up” thing and then, as he was turning away, say “fuck off.”

He actually said fuck off to fans ?

5 minutes ago, Penwortham Blue said:

This wouldn’t surprise me in the least. I have seen Sammie look pretty pissed off when beaten at home and crowd let them know, he probably thinks leave me out of it and blame the other ten.

I'm only interested if JE said it. Sammie gets a pass.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Mercer said:

Good point for Huddersfield after being down to 10 men for whole of 2nd half.

Supremely confident of Rovers' win today.  Backed them to win and also bet on 3-1 score.

Good line up given everything else - good to see Gilsenan involved, think he's got the x factor! 

What can I say ?

19 minutes ago, Andy said:

I find this disgusting tbh. They expect us to just forget it happened and hope it’ll be brushed under the carpet.

Literally nothing in terms of explanation or accountability.

I manage quite a large team in my day job and the absolute basic level of courtesy or customer service I instill, when something goes wrong, is hands up, transparency and a full explanation (as well as what we’re doing to prevent it from happening again).

The club is rotten.

What would you tell the customer if you'd (wrongly) accepted the blame for something, put measures in place to stop it then your CEO had deliberately sabotaged it again a year later?

He's in a no-win situation here, short of accepting a job at a new club.

I love Sammie and by bo means a critism but you can see how pissed off he is at the players around him, he's often in greats positions and screaming for it and just left hanging, early doors today he was visibly annoyed, rightly so. The tram are letting him down, they are letting the fans down. Alot of his goals these days are self made which says alot given the amount he has got. He is feeding off scraps and still delivering goals in a losing team. 

He can see the lack of effort from players putting in half arsed displays while he is bursting his balls and closing down everything in sight. Compare that with Buckley and Moran today and you would pull your hair out. Siggurdson the same. Dolan pulled out of multiple tackles today. He is running on empty and still covering every blade of grass while the other frauds nonchalantly saunter around and make multiple errors every game that cost us massively. 

27 minutes ago, yankfan said:

Add Travis who was loaned out and I’d take that 10 over any 11 still at the club. 

I said at the time that Travis leaving reminded me of the season Sherwood left.

It was simply a ridiculous move to sanction.

• Like 2

Eustace sounds  about as inspiring as a wet lettuce. If ever a team reflected its manager there it is

He needs to start throwing some tea cups around the dressing room

Where's the anger and the passion? 

• Like 6