BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Official: Paul Lambert Appointed Blackburn Rovers Manager

DE.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never suggested you wanted Pl replaced! Even you are not that dumb.You are making this up!

And you say I can't read a post!

Insulting and disingenuous at the same time. You didn't want Bowyer replacing and there are loads of posts to that effect so stop pretending.

That's it on this from me, cannot be bothered.

You called me out and then went on about why you are behind PL as if I'm not, coincidentally I agree with much of what you said but apparently I'm not allowed to criticise PL because of who I am.

I also don't ever recall saying "I'm not happy GB has gone" or "I don't want GB replacing" yet you've mischievously put that in as if it's gospel. Why don't you actually quote things since I'm sick of repeating the past stance I've had on the club or manager. It's bloody irrelevant to anything bar what people think of others anyway - aka point scoring.

Now 47er, we've disagreed before but we both are welcome to our opinions. I make one and suddenly it's "well you never said that last time" (not just from you) as if that's relevant to what's been said.

I even described why the different scenarios or contexts (IMO) merit different levels of expectation yet if others see this as some sort of plan to wind up the message board to "score points"

I'm not that bothered about what others perceive me as here so why do I need to graft points?

I'm only bothered about BRFC and I should be able to point out we've been absolutely dire in the last 5 games, without having to resort to explaining why I thought sacking GB would lead to more chaos.

Blimey JAL. What a world you live in. Watch out for that postman. He could be a spy.

I've been hiding in a shrub in JAL's garden for a fortnight and I've seen no evidence that the postman is a spy. Just plenty of magazines in plain brown paper envelopes. The window cleaner however.....

Whatever was said at half time seemed to work, for the first time in what seems like forever ever the little darlings appeared to sit up and take a bit of notice.

Well done PL and his staff.

Maybe he told em he'd play all the kids if they did not buck up. If we were not so perilously close to the danger zone I would leave in Steele, Akpan, Hanley, Conway and Rhodes then fill the rest of the spots with the kids.

Paul Yates ,i think his name was giving Lambert a right slating on radio lancs earlier.Very embarassing. No idea who he is but his views pah!

He's part of 'the jury' in the telegraph once a week. He's never been the most positive of blokes to be honest.

Paul Yates ,i think his name was giving Lambert a right slating on radio lancs earlier.Very embarassing. No idea who he is but his views pah!

Absolutely Abbey he came on after Taylor who didn't sound too clever either. Not good PR from either with regards to Rovers.

• Moderation Lead

Four in four ex canaries. Are we just.going to sign the whole ex Norwich team? Should someone let Lambert know there are other players

Danny Graham never has never played for Norwich...

• Backroom

Four in four ex canaries. Are we just.going to sign the whole ex Norwich team? Should someone let Lambert know there are other players

You seem hyper critical of the manager so far but it's best to stick to things that are true if going down that line.

What's it matter where they come from ? Lambert has given nearly all the existing squad a chance by now. I think he's identified their failings and we all know what they're likely to be. Hopefully the guys he's signed will turn out to be good players on the pitch but also they'll set standards regarding behaviour and attitude on and off the pitch that will rub off on at least some of the players that were already here.

The fact he thinks needs four new players says a lot. It reminds me of what happened when Ken Furphy took over the club when we were in a similar position. Players came in rapidly, journeymen by and large, but they brought a breath of fresh air to a squad that had become used to under performing and being bullied. Ring any bells.

I recon there are some attitude problems in the dressing room and perhaps some factions too that Lambert doesn't like... Hence a group of new players being signed to shake things up... If that's the case then you can't at all blame Lambert for bringing in his own men, could turn out to be a clever move because surely it's best to get the dressing room on your side early doors? Make sure the players know their place. I'd like to see another couple come in personally, a centre mid and right back ideally. Still think we're desperately short of pace up front.

I recon there are some attitude problems in the dressing room and perhaps some factions too that Lambert doesn't like... Hence a group of new players being signed to shake things up. I'd like to see another couple come in personally, a centre mid and right back ideally. Still think we're desperately short of pace up front.

Yep, I think a few players can see the easy life disappearing over the horizon now

Archived