BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] England's Next Manager?

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was incapable of winning away from home whilst he was here, tactically out thought, the team out played, it was pathetic for his entire time here.

I doubt the English media or fans will accept surrendering each and ever time we play away from home.

imagine a 7 goal hammering at germany

Looks like your judgement on what constitutes a good manager, is on a par with your judgement on what constitutes a good striker Abbey.

:)

aye good RELEGATION manager and not INTERNATIONAL

aye a good striker will get you 20 goals a season.

imagine a 7 goal hammering at germany

aye good RELEGATION manager and not INTERNATIONAL

aye a good striker will get you 20 goals a season.

Because no tother managers have heavy defeats on their CV do they.

Big Sam referred to as ex-manager of Newcastle, West Ham and Bolton on the BBC site. I know it's small, but stuff like this really annoys me. Some in the media would be happy if we didn't bother existing. And with Venky's they may get their wish.

Big Sam referred to as ex-manager of Newcastle, West Ham and Bolton on the BBC site. I know it's small, but stuff like this really annoys me. Some in the media would be happy if we didn't bother existing. And with Venky's they may get their wish.

This wound me up earlier when talksport had the story. Basically every club of his mentioned but ours.

Great appointment, he will get the best out of what we have- just like he's always done.

I don't think he will get much leeway though, as many say he's unfashionable so will have to hit ground running.

5live news headlines gives no mention of Big Sam managing Rovers, just Bolton, NUFC & West Ham. Disgusted!

Stopped listening to them during the Kean era.

They definitely have an agenda.

"Sports Entertainment Media"?

I was just reading this:

In a statement, Sunderland said it was "aware of the intense media speculation" but that Allardyce remained in charge "at the present time".

It added: "We share in the anger and frustration of our supporters and would like to assure them that we are working to conclude the matter in the best interests of Sunderland AFC."

Does that sum up what is wrong with English football? They should be honored should they not if he gets it?

Absolutely brilliant news if confirmed - thoroughly deserved from his point of view.

The media will have kittens but then Sam will just get on with it and do a good job like he always does.

Blackburn Rovers - the only club to sack 2 future England managers ?

• Backroom

I was just reading this:

In a statement, Sunderland said it was "aware of the intense media speculation" but that Allardyce remained in charge "at the present time".

It added: "We share in the anger and frustration of our supporters and would like to assure them that we are working to conclude the matter in the best interests of Sunderland AFC."

Does that sum up what is wrong with English football? They should be honored should they not if he gets it?

Not when it's interrupted their prep for the new season, nicking the manager who kept them up by the skin of their teeth!

Not that I care, mind. G'wan Sam!

Same thing happened with Keith Gillespie, spent 4 or 5 years at rovers, spent about 2 at Newcastle and he was described as former man utd and Newcastle player, no mention of rovers, god I hate the geordies

At last the F.A. gets something right!

Show'em Sam or I'll have Gav on my back!

He should already be eating his words after what Sam did at Wham and Sunland! (He will be by 2018 :) )

Archived