BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kit supplier and sponsor from 21/22

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Our deal with Macron starts on the 1st July so you would imagine they will launch new shirts then. 

Hopefully New Shirts will be available straight away 

This is Rovers, we don’t do preparatory planning like you suggest Chaddy🤬

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Trinidad Rover said:

Any danger of us seeing a new kit release soon?

AFC Fylde away is the first preseason game on 10th July. They play in white, so would expect the new away shirt to be in action by then at the very latest.

As said above, with the Umbro deal running until 30th June, I wouldn't expect any Macron releases until 1st July at the earliest.

Bit of fun for everyone in the meantime

https://tiermaker.com/create/blackburn-rovers-shirts-1985-2020-247365

my-image.png

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, rog of the rovers said:

AFC Fylde away is the first preseason game on 10th July. They play in white, so would expect the new away shirt to be in action by then at the very latest.

As said above, with the Umbro deal running until 30th June, I wouldn't expect any Macron releases until 1st July at the earliest.

my-image.png

I liked some of those "awful ones". Grey far right, the red one beside it. The prince's trust yellow one. Nice jersey, bad times 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, rog of the rovers said:

my-image.png

Cant believe the Riberio promotion shirt of 91/92 is in the awful. For the start of the great era of the Uncle Jack it has to be higher especially when the Bruised banana 3rd kit that was worn once or even the Umbro Sunday Football stock with a Rovers badge stuck on it higher are in the average.

Edited by dingles staying down 4ever

17 hours ago, rog of the rovers said:

my-image.png

The orange one in awful is a travesty

Think I’ve said it before, but the club tried to market the orange shirt as our ‘continental style’ new kit. With us being semi-regulars in European football and that cosmopolitan fella Hodgson as manager... I obviously bought it immediately  😁

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, dingles staying down 4ever said:

Cant believe the Riberio promotion shirt of 91/92 is in the awful. For the start of the great era of the Uncle Jack it has to be higher especially when the Bruised banana 3rd kit that was worn once or even the Umbro Sunday Football stock with a Rovers badge stuck on it higher are in the average.

This was just a quick throwing together of a list, the intention was for people to make their own lists and share, see link above.

Judging the shirt in isolation, I don't like that shade of blue and the black sponsorship would have been nicer in our more traditional red.

Also talking in isolation, the Princes Trust home shirt was beautiful, but will forever be associated with the disastrous last season in the Premier League and him who shan't be named!

On 27/05/2021 at 13:36, rog of the rovers said:

my-image.png

This is terrific…mine attached 😁

BD71DE90-E369-408B-A88B-449933764108.png

On 27/05/2021 at 13:36, rog of the rovers said:

my-image.png

I know the players didn’t like the 95/96 away due to results but I thought it was a great shirt, really liked the champions badge impression front and back. I know some fans don’t like the amount of red on it