BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Reading v Rovers. March 2nd 2021, 8pm.

1 minute ago, Doug said:

Interested to see how Evans and trybull play, bell can't be worse than Douglas... Or is my memory playing games. Dack and Travis have been shadows of their former selves recently. Come on Rovers, let's have a decent performance please!! 🙏

Bell can be worse than anyone

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Thanks lads. I needed a laugh tonight. 52 years I’ve supported the Rovers and I didn’t actually know we were playing tonight until a few minutes ago. 

That’s what happens when you spend all day on the Music Association Thread 😂

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Bell....Yuk

Bell should not be with the club next season. Thank goodness, Douglas won’t be. The majority of the current defenders needs to be scrapped, and the back line rebuilt. Nyambe should be kept on, Lenihan, & Pickering arrives. Ayala... I’m not sure, even if healthy. 

I don’t see the rest being helpful, if we want to advance beyond 8th in the Championship. 

Edited by WacoRover

24 minutes ago, windymiller7 said:

Beers in the fridge - put the rest of the box on the patio (nice & cold tonight) just in case as they won't all fit in the fridge. 

Got Corona in tonight on a 2 boxes for £18 deal in Asda.

Spare a thought for those who've given up drinking. We can't even drown our sorrows ! 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, rigger said:

Bell can be worse than anyone

I know, I think I'm his biggest critic deep down. I'm just hoping he 'evolves' one of these games. We are so poor at the back, can't remember a worse back four than this one. 

2 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

I dont pay for ifollow so I'm really pissed off that this is on sky. 

Sky pundits talking about Armstrong "every time he gets in the box you think hes going to score" I bet his shot conversion stats dont back that up 

I just stated to the room "they get paid for this analysis".

They blatantly don't watch the games.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

I dont pay for ifollow so I'm really pissed off that this is on sky. 

Sky pundits talking about Armstrong "every time he gets in the box you think hes going to score" I bet his shot conversion stats dont back that up 

To be fair, when Armstrong gets the ball within 30 yards of the goal he thinks he’s going to score. Hence he shoots from any angle and doesn’t pass.