BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Millwall v rovers

Just now, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Not a million miles off what I was hoping for with Armstrong out. Hopefully it's Gallagher central and Breo left. Would've preferred Johnson over Trybull but not dreadful.

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

no armstrong is indeed bad news,in mowbrays world this will mean playing with no striker at all😖,probably a massed midfield in the hope we frustrate the mighty millwall and get lucky with our solitary chance

Lets see how we do without Armstrong. It may be the future.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

no armstrong is indeed bad news,in mowbrays world this will mean playing with no striker at all😖,probably a massed midfield in the hope we frustrate the mighty millwall and get lucky with our solitary chance

I thought I recalled us spending $14 million quid on strikers. I guess they were a winger and right back...my memory has gone to shit I guess 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, frosty said:

Sharpe reckons it's Dolan up front. Surely, surely even Mowbray wouldn't have a pure winger up front and a rangy striker galloping about on the right wing. Surely.....

he would and he probably will do??he`s like some mad military colonel who`s gone beserk through to long on the front line!!!!!

• Like 2

• Backroom

Both local reporters saying they’ve been told its Dolan up top.

It’s kind of delightfully bonkers that line up, feels like a Hail Mary from Mowbray!

awful management with Armstrong though and not for the first time he’s left an injured player on who then can’t play the next game

• Like 1

Just now, davulsukur said:

Sharpe has it as 4-3-3 with Gally on the right and Dolan through the middle. 

Something Mowbray would do but Absolutely ridiculous if so.

Nothing Mowbray does surprises me now. I don't like the saying 'he's lost the plot' but I really think it sums him up.

• Like 1