BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Millwall v rovers

4 hours ago, matt83 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rovers/status/1367882600996503552

I think in terms of motivational speeches Henry v at Agincourt has met its match. No wonder never score in the first half. The poor sods  probably still asleep after listening to him that drone on.  

To be fair, the San Siro is a pretty intimidating place to go at the best of times but they are challenging for the title...

Wait, Millwall you say?

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

0-0 or 1-0, the nightmare continues 

I reckon this is mowbray’s next justification of himself. For that for all we’re not winning games we’re mostly only losing narrowly. So really narrow defeats are as good as wins especially when we win the moral battle of pointless possession. 

6 minutes ago, barry_ said:

starting to feel apathetic towards the fortunes of my club 

It seems this is a growing trend. I am wondering if it is worth the 10 English pounds. Probably not. It certainly would not be if the weather was better.

Though I think we will win 2-1 today then have to suffer drivel about turning the corner and the FB clappers will be out talking about a late push for the play-offs again.

• Like 1

It's the reverse of Tuckman's model here...We have gone from Unconscious Competence to Unconscious Incompetence in our style of play (i.e. the opposite of what normally happens in teams), almost as if someone was doing it on purpose....

Anyone for toilet planking? - The Poke I'm pretty sure we (the fans) aren't doing this (toilet planking) to ourselves...

Millwall 2 Rovers heads down the bog, again...

Edited by WIR Second Coming
  • Like 2

• Backroom
3 minutes ago, J*B said:

Arma out injured - confirmed by Lancs Live. Hamstring, 2 weeks. 

Might see players in their positions today then. 

I'd like to see Ben up top with Dack behind him and Elliott and Dolan on the wings. 

• Like 2

Going to struggle to watch today... no reason, just watching in itself is a struggle. So I thought I would give me thoughts now.

2:05pm: WTF 🤣 The Tombola continues...

3:15pm: 🤔

3:22pm: And there it is. 💩

3:47pm: That was abject.

4:17pm: Buckley, Downing and Bennett 🤣

4:50pm: And that is game #21 Mowbray has avoided a FT booing off. 

4:52pm -> ♾ : Mowbray Out.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Madon said:

I'd like to see Ben up top with Dack behind him and Elliott and Dolan on the wings. 

Far too sensible. That said I think we will miss Armstrong. We need all the quality we can get. 

3 minutes ago, Madon said:

I just don't see where any goals will come from without Armstrong. He has more goals himself than the other four have together.

7 minutes ago, J*B said:

Arma out injured - confirmed by Lancs Live. Hamstring, 2 weeks. 

So why on earth was he not taken off at half-time when he was complaining of tight hamstrings.

Another example of amateur decisions from top to bottom at our club.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Madon said:

That would involve playing players in their correct positions.

• Like 2

With no Armstrong I'd like to see Gallagher through the middle, Brereton off the left and Dolan off the right. If Johnson is fit to stat I think he's needed.