BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Millwall v rovers

So - might not but relevant but following the purchase of a kettle (initially deployed in frying pan role) and a toaster (that is flexible - can be used for sliced bread, barmcakes/teacakes/breadcakes...) i am now considering a coffee maker despite not actually drinking coffee...

Makes more sense than putting Dolan in the middle with SG & BB om wings... 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, frosty said:

Sharpe reckons it's Dolan up front. Surely, surely even Mowbray wouldn't have a pure winger up front and a rangy striker galloping about on the right wing. Surely.....

He’s probably just making the assumption based on TM previous selections. Remember we don’t have formations, so everyone is really slotted anywhere on the team sheet. 

• Like 1

• Backroom

I remember a game last season where there was a similarly bonkers line up, I think we ended up winning.

The kind of decision that can go spectacularly wrong and you look inept or it’s a master stroke somehow 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roverthechimp said:

So - might not but relevant but following the purchase of a kettle (initially deployed in frying pan role) and a toaster (that is flexible - can be used for sliced bread, barmcakes/teacakes/breadcakes...) i am now considering a coffee maker despite not actually drinking coffee...

Makes more sense than putting Dolan in the middle with SG & BB om wings... 

Aye but can that toaster lightly toast an unsliced Bap ready for 2 rashers of fried bacon.

That's the real test.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, J*B said:

Arma out injured - confirmed by Lancs Live. Hamstring, 2 weeks. 

Amazing!

I honestly don’t believe it. Another excuse lined up. When’s Nyambe back again?

Also a dreadful team picked. Lose today with no repercussions.

We’ll probably win!

FFS what a set up.

If he plays Gally through the middle, then this is an interesting experiment. Tyrbull has looked ok and we have certainly got ballers in Dack and Buckley. This can go brilliantly or disastrously wrong. I want Dolan to do we today, I think he deserves a shot.

1 minute ago, Stuart said:

Amazing!

I honestly don’t believe it. Another excuse lined up. When’s Nyambe back again?

Also a dreadful team picked. Lose today with no repercussions.

We’ll probably win!

FFS what a set up.

That's Armstrong off then. Elliot's probably asked Liverpool to recall him. Nyambe dropped again, for no reason.

Agreed Stuart, a dreadful team.  I don't see a win here.

• Like 2