BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League season 21/22

3 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Armstrong for Soton at Watford. Just like with Rovers he missed so many chances. Won’t be long before saints fans wondering whether they’ve wasted money

Saw the highlights on MOTD He could have easily had a Hatrick.Ian Wright seemed impressed by him though at the end.

• Backroom

Think Norwich might be on course to surpass Derby as worst ever PL team. Derby managed 11 points, and Norwich have only managed 2 from a possible 30 so far. Keeping in mind that Norwich are, I think, already 6th worst in history from the 19/20 season. 

Very surprised that Newcastle haven't appoint a new head coach or Sporting Director yet. 

Seems they have been turn down by a number of managers so far according to reports. 

Belgium's manager Roberto Martinez is the bookies favourite on Sky Bet. Tho I did online that former Monaco manager Jardim could be possible option for them

Norwich are embarrassing themselves in the Premier League again.

They received so much credit initially for how their club is run but ultimately I suppose that coming out and admitting that you expect relegation before a season has started will limit the quality of player that you can bring in.

Their recruitment has been shite too, selling their best player and bringing in kids on loan that aren't good enough as well as a couple of other incompetent loanees and random shite from across Europe (Rashica, Sargent etc) and they are so far away from the standard that it is untrue.

Good to see Newcastle get battered yesterday, would be hilarious if they went down.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Norwich are embarrassing themselves in the Premier League again.

They received so much credit initially for how their club is run but ultimately I suppose that coming out and admitting that you expect relegation before a season has started will limit the quality of player that you can bring in.

Their recruitment has been shite too, selling their best player and bringing in kids on loan that aren't good enough as well as a couple of other incompetent loanees and random shite from across Europe (Rashica, Sargent etc) and they are so far away from the standard that it is untrue.

Farke is a good championship manager but hasn't got the tactical knowledge or the coaching ability to set the defensively right at Premier League level. 

Buendia has moved to a bigger club in Villa and Norwich did received over 30 million pounds. Can you blame Buendia for wanting to move on or Norwich selling for that price? 

On the Norwich Summer recruitment, they spent 60 million pounds on 12 summer signings. Both Sargent and Rashica was signed from Werder Bremen for a combine price of 19 million pounds, For me, the best signing they made judging by what I have seen of their games is loan signing Mathias Normann from Rostov. 

25 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Never rated Moyes as a Manager but he has this West Ham side playing some good football.

Moyes has got them playing some good football. Bowen and Fornals were very impressive today. 

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Farke is a good championship manager but hasn't got the tactical knowledge or the coaching ability to set the defensively right at Premier League level. 

Buendia has moved to a bigger club in Villa and Norwich did received over 30 million pounds. Can you blame Buendia for wanting to move on or Norwich selling for that price? 

On the Norwich Summer recruitment, they spent 60 million pounds on 12 summer signings. Both Sargent and Rashica was signed from Werder Bremen for a combine price of 19 million pounds, For me, the best signing they made judging by what I have seen of their games is loan signing Mathias Normann from Rostov. 

Moyes has got them playing some good football. Bowen and Fornals were very impressive today. 

I personally don't think that selling by far your best player when promoted to the top league is a particularly positive move, and they haven't come close to replacing him.

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

I personally don't think that selling by far your best player when promoted to the top league is a particularly positive move, and they haven't come close to replacing him.

Didn't Buendia want out and could Norwich really afford to turn down over 30 million pounds for 1 player? 

5 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Spurs went for pretty much every manager out there before ending up with Nuno.

Who are they going to go for now? 

Conte is odds on favourite with Sky Bet for the next Spurs manager. 

A couple of sports reporters tweeted yesterday that Spurs had made contact with Conte. Whether he is interest how I don't know