BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v QPR (a) - 19/10/21

1 hour ago, 1864roverite said:

It’s not me who rants about other clubs misfortunes and again at binoojntnhwve I ever defended venkys. If they didn’t put the cash exactly where would we be? Up shit creek administration and relegation x 2 or even more

This time next year Rodders we'll be in the Premier League.

You said you don't defend them and in the next sentence you do just that.

There is an inevitably about all this I believe and it will be administration and relegation. And if it does happen who is to blame?

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, arbitro said:

This time next year Rodders we'll be in the Premier League.

You said you don't defend them and in the next sentence you do just that.

There is an inevitably about all this I believe and it will be administration and relegation. And if it does happen who is to blame?

The owners won't put us into administration.

46 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Mowbray is even getting pelters from QPR fans for his approach/comments last night: 

Going to QPR to nick a point. Says everything about him. Goes there to nick a point but puts no effort into a game plan to do it. Just goes with the formation that didn’t work last time.

I’ve said it before, Mowbray is a lazy manager.

He’s the equivalent of someone playing football manager and spamming the same tactics/formation win or lose. Then getting frustrated and doing something else till he hits some luck. Wins a few then gets injuries, forced to make changes then forgets how he got lucky. Spam again. Ad nauseum.

I wouldn’t be surprised if little to no thought goes into it.

The only time he could give a toss is if it affects him personally.

Edited by booth
  • Like 2

• Backroom
1 hour ago, 1864roverite said:

It’s not me who rants about other clubs misfortunes and again at binoojntnhwve I ever defended venkys. If they didn’t put the cash exactly where would we be? Up shit creek administration and relegation x 2 or even more

Their ineptitude is WHY they have to put up the cash. This club at this level could so easily be run at a profit AND challenge playoff spots given decent commercial nous.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Why? I'm not being facetious because I don't really understand that side of things but I'm interested to know why you sound so confident.

Just personal opinion.Just don't see administration as an avenue our owners would look to use.

They have never even hinted at looking to sell the club and just dont see administration as one of the things they would consider.It would be highly embarrassing for them putting us into admin.The majority of our debt is owned to owners, difference with Bolton, Wigan and Derby is their debts were owed to the taxman and outside creditors

Yeah they have no interest and they are absolutely clueless but they still always pay the bills(not praising them for that)

Edited by islander200

4 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I like where Mowbray says we came to frustrate. He certainly achieved his objective as far as thousands of Rovers fans are concerned.

Someone should tell him he’s been achieving it for about three years.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Hang on, so you want the owners out? So what has this sustained campaign of yours these past couple of months been all about then?

Sustained campaign ? It’s about finding the truth for the future of the club it’s nothing more than that. I kindly suggest that you reread everything and look at it subjectively 

I believe fat Barry made an arse up of a bollywood film company and they ended up crashing out. 

Rovers is a vanity project going very badly wrong. There's no way these eejits can fix it. They've got the London holding company, I'm not accounting genius, but wouldn't they just crash that company and walk away? 

Does his game plan include an unchallenged player belting it into the net from 20 yards or so and a goalkeeper who didn't even move?

I was right behind the QPR player when he shot, the gap was there and he placed the ball perfectly. 

I wouldn't mind if Rovers had pressed QPR in the last 10 minutes to try and find an equaliser but there was no reaction at all, absolutely nothing. That's the problem when you set a team up "to get a point"

• Like 2

It's the same as it's always been with the owners their cash covers the cack handed barely bothered way they allow the club to run.

They see it as their right to do what they want as long as the costs care covered. In turn they expect everyone to be grateful for this as that's the norm for 'generous' billionaires who think money covers all ills.

The cultural, football passion differences and void filled by sycophants getting themselves rich remain the main issue.

They either still don't get it or more to the point don't really give a stuff. Yet are stuck with it because one or two of them are amused by playing with it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, broadsword said:

I believe fat Barry made an arse up of a bollywood film company and they ended up crashing out. 

Rovers is a vanity project going very badly wrong. There's no way these eejits can fix it. They've got the London holding company, I'm not accounting genius, but wouldn't they just crash that company and walk away? 

Our debts are owed to the owners though.Well the majority of them.

Recent examples of teams going into admin, Bolton, Wigan and Derby owed millions to the tax man and other creditors

11 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Sustained campaign ? It’s about finding the truth for the future of the club it’s nothing more than that. I kindly suggest that you reread everything and look at it subjectively 

So you haven’t been repeatedly telling us how things are now going to change for the better under these owners -even though on that post this morning you stated that you want them to leave?!

No wonder folk can’t make head nor tail of where you are coming from..

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Does his game plan include an unchallenged player belting it into the net from 20 yards or so and a goalkeeper who didn't even move?

I was right behind the QPR player when he shot, the gap was there and he placed the ball perfectly. 

I wouldn't mind if Rovers had pressed QPR in the last 10 minutes to try and find an equaliser but there was no reaction at all, absolutely nothing. That's the problem when you set a team up "to get a point"

The ludicrous thing is that QPR aren’t great, their defence is shaky and they had injuries. 3 points would have put us in 6th. Only Mowbray would go there with the intention of parking the bus.

Just now, islander200 said:

Our debts are owed to the owners though.Well the majority of them.

Recent examples of teams going into admin, Bolton, Wigan and Derby owed millions to the tax man and other creditors

Fair point, the owners didn't get a say, the taxman pulled the plug effectively. 

I'm relying on them getting bored with it. I mean if I got into a time machine, went forward to 2051 and saw that the Bastards still owned us, I think I'd come back to 2021 and just give up on football. It's morale_sapping. 

10 minutes ago, broadsword said:

Fair point, the owners didn't get a say, the taxman pulled the plug effectively. 

I'm relying on them getting bored with it. I mean if I got into a time machine, went forward to 2051 and saw that the Bastards still owned us, I think I'd come back to 2021 and just give up on football. It's morale_sapping. 

If you are going to 2051 in your time machine and the Chicken Chokers are still in charge take your boots with you, you’ll get a game !

14 minutes ago, broadsword said:

Or just pop forward a few years, find out the numbers for any big Euro Millions jackpots and then come back and buy the club.

• Backroom
3 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Or just pop forward a few years, find out the numbers for any big Euro Millions jackpots and then come back and buy the club.

Not even the highest ever Euromillions won last week would rescue this club, that's how bad things are.

But don't be negative about it, start trying to see the positives, remember we're all just moaners and whingers on this forum. 🙄

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Never works man, look what happened to Marty mcfly, got himself into right lumber. 

By 2051 I'll be almost eighty. My ankles are gammy enough now, and my knees freak a bit. You're right Tyrone, I should take my boots

35 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

The truth has been found out before and I showed you swaithes of it. You decided it was all in a blog and was therefore not necessarily the truth.

Did you bother reading what officials and former players have gone on record to say and what Sam Allardyce said? Did you bother watching the Sky interview where Jerome Anderson cried, due to the fans, hounding his son out of the club. The same player, who Rovers officials had to question, what the Cheque they were ordered to write was far?

As for suggesting to someone they read things subjectively, that’s exactly what you have refused to do, in the Blackpool match thread.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, islander200 said:

Same odds as the bookies.We won't be going down.

18/1 on Sky bet at the min. I don’t think we will go down either, but I wouldn’t completely rule it out, without a change of manager.