BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Derby (a) - 30/10/2021

1 hour ago, Wheelton Blue said:

No. We have 3 games in 8 days, not 7.

1 hour ago, Miller11 said:

We do not.

The time gap between kick-off on Saturday 30th October and kick off on Saturday 6th November is 168 hours. 168 divided by 24 is 7.

We play three games in a 7-day period. If you want to be super pedantic, 7 days plus about 2 hours for the third match to finish playing out, but come on.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, tina said:

Tony won his game last week. Time for three no-wins till the next get out of jail win. Hope I'm wrong Tony "I'm an honourable man" chancer. Lucky he has Venkys. I'm watching the cricket anyway. They take it more seriously I hope. BTW really hope we beat that cheating club today. 

That cheating club...are we not essentially pulling the same kind of trick with the training ground 'sale'?

Tbh the rules are such a load of tosh anyway that it's no surprise some clubs don't respect them. 'Fair' play my arse.

9 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

The time gap between kick-off on Saturday 30th October and kick off on Saturday 6th November is 168 hours. 168 divided by 24 is 7.

We play three games in a 7-day period. If you want to be super pedantic, 7 days plus about 2 hours for the third match to finish playing out, but come on.

What school did you go to?

48 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Barry picks it one week, his lad the next, maybe even madame has a punt. Somewhere inbetween it's Tony's turn.

Mini league pinned on the fridge door in Pune towers and if Mowbray wins more than the rest he gets a new contract.

Explains why Mowbray looks so disconnected and miserable most weeks on the sideline. Bet they pick the subs too. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Believing there are not two Saturdays in a week is not being pedantic.

• Like 3

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

Explains why Mowbray looks so disconnected and miserable most weeks on the sideline. Bet they pick the subs too. 

I think we're giving him way too much credit here.

Does it also explain the nonsense he comes out with pre and post match?

9 minutes ago, Wheelton Blue said:

What school did you go to?

One where we debated on the merits of the discussion and not via ad hominem. Try again.

You're counting the morning of the first day before the first game, and the evening after the second game, that's why you're getting this wrong.

Edited by bluebruce

2 minutes ago, booth said:

I think we're giving him way too much credit here.

Does it also explain the nonsense he comes out with pre and post match?

My tongue is very firmly in my cheek.

Is Carter not fit to play 90 mins? Obviously JRC isn't, he never is. Buckley at RB is asking for trouble - if I was Rooney I'd put my paciest / trickiest player on the LW and watch him sow havoc.

Edited by Exiled_Rover