BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Derby (a) - 30/10/2021

57 minutes ago, rigger said:

The need is, we want to win the game, That is usually done by fielding your best side.

Aye, but according to a source in the game, TM has his hands tied behind his back in that regard (i.e. someone else gives HIM the team sheet each week).

Tombola yes, but not as we thewt it 🙂

24 minutes ago, WIR Second Coming said:

Aye, but according to a source in the game, TM has his hands tied behind his back in that regard (i.e. someone else gives HIM the team sheet each week).

If it was that bad, surely a honorable man would just walk ?

• Like 3

18 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Is Nyambe worth the risk when we got 2 more games this coming week? I don't think it is. 

Stop saying we have three games in a week. The Gregorian calendar has been good enough for almost the entire world for about 500 years, so I don’t know why you and Tony Mowbray have such an issue with it.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, rigger said:

The need is, we want to win the game, That is usually done by fielding your best side.

But you don't on

11 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

Stop saying we have three games in a week. The Gregorian calendar has been good enough for almost the entire world for about 500 years, so I don’t know why you and Tony Mowbray have such an issue with it.

Football is a lot more scientific nowadays. Players we have a number of niggles and whe have some  injury prone players 

17 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

You've lost me. Do we or do we not have 3 games in the span of a 7-day period?

A week is a 7-day period. I sense you're referring to the beginning and end of a week as the calendar shows it, but that's not the only use of the term 'week', and is immaterial in the sense it is clearly being used here (that 3 games in 7 days is taxing for barely fit players).

1 minute ago, bluebruce said:

You've lost me. Do we or do we not have 3 games in the span of a 7-day period?

A week is a 7-day period. I sense you're referring to the beginning and end of a week as the calendar shows it, but that's not the only use of the term 'week', and is immaterial in the sense it is clearly being used here (that 3 games in 7 days is taxing for barely fit players).

No. We have 3 games in 8 days, not 7.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, WIR Second Coming said:

Those mysterious team pickers must be haunting him, they've been forcing daft team selections and tactics on him all his career.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, WIR Second Coming said:

No way that's true. 

Care to share the source? 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, 47er said:

Different team pickers every week in our case. Its the only explanation!

😂. I have to agree no one person would be so inconsistent with team selections and formations. If Tonebola isn’t picking the team the only logical conclusion has to be there’s a different person every week.

Im still of the opinion there’s no third party selecting the side just one bad manager. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, 47er said:

Different team pickers every week in our case. Its the only explanation!

Barry picks it one week, his lad the next, maybe even madame has a punt. Somewhere inbetween it's Tony's turn.

Mini league pinned on the fridge door in Pune towers and if Mowbray wins more than the rest he gets a new contract.

• Like 1

Tony won his game last week. Time for three no-wins till the next get out of jail win. Hope I'm wrong Tony "I'm an honourable man" chancer. Lucky he has Venkys. I'm watching the cricket anyway. They take it more seriously I hope. BTW really hope we beat that cheating club today. 

• Like 1