BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Fulham (h) - 3/11/2021

6 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I'm trying to get the match pass here, early cos I'll be rushing back this evening and it's not available yet to purchase. Does it not come up til later? It's offering me a years one for £170. I'm using  VPN 

Its the featured game on sky football tonight so not sure if rovers tv have it?

3 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Oh really.... Shoot

So its on Sky, not the red button? Now tv make you sign up for a month to use red button , if its just on Sky , not the red button, its only a tenner 

Yes mate SS main event tonight to save those poor landaners the trip to Ewood! 😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparks Rover said:

They got beat away at Blackpool and Coventry battered them....Mogadon has to start taking 3 points off these types just like the lad up the M55

100%. It's about time we beat a team a few points ahead of us....injuries or no injuries. Like any team in this league they are well beatable if we go into it with the right attitude.....over to you Mowbray, we're not playing Liverpool 

Edited by Gutted
Spelling
  • Like 6

I always look forward to games vs the in form clubs, they give us a good idea where we are, and the progress (or lack thereof) we’re making. 

I was always a Cairney fan, and hated to see him leave, but I’m glad he had his chance in PL, like so many others- Hanley, Rhodes, Raya, Duffy, Arma, et. al. 

I am looking for a great defensive effort from our side, which would be to hold them to one goal. A little bit of luck & a well timed assist, and 1-1 is attainable. 

COYB!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ya its the main match. If its red button you can't view with a day pass, snakes 

If it’s on the red button then you can watch it on Rovers TV for £10 so it’s the same either way. The quality of the broadcasts on red button is very poor anyway. Standard definition and no replays isn’t worth paying for separately.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I’d fancy us to get a result with a full team but with Gallagher, Ayala and Nyambe missing it’s going to be a struggle.

Agree with this. Without Nymabe and Gallagher in particular (I actually really rate van heck) don’t think we have a chance.

however anything can happen and they arnt as unbeatable as you might think.

Edited by TruRover

13 minutes ago, neophox said:

Adetayo Oluwatosin Olusegun Adio Aduramigba Iretioluwa Edun need to play well tonight at left back or we will be shattered.

That has to be the most difficult name to remember for a Rovers fan. I thought Tosin and Zurab were bad enough but this..........

Lose tonight. I hope we don't get embarrassed.

Edited by bazza

3 minutes ago, bazza said:

That has to be the most difficult name to remember for a Rovers fan. I thought Tosin and Zurab were bad enough but this..........

I don't ever remember us being embarrassed under Mowbray , results wise at least

I think we will give these guys a rattle

As Roy Keane used to say when playing Tottenham and still does on the panel "lads, its Spurs". I think the same applies, its Fulham, like who are they

14 minutes ago, bazza said:

Is that Abdul-Nasir Oluwatosin Oluwadoyinsolami Adarabioyo you mean?! Anyway, he's suspended tonight.

• Like 1

We are coming off back to back wins, the second half Vs Derby was filth so might give us an extra kick up the arse to go and perform tonight. We just need to fight and scrap and show a bit of composure on the ball. Dolan needs to get at them and Travis needs to snap into everything in the middle of the park.

Hoping for a win, draw is a good result. I'll be disappointed if they do the usual going behind and then huff and puff to a valiant defeat. Gets us nowhere.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I don't ever remember us being embarrassed under Mowbray , results wise at least

I think we will give these guys a rattle

As Roy Keane used to say when playing Tottenham and still does on the panel "lads, its Spurs". I think the same applies, its Fulham, like who are they

It certainly doesnt apply at Championship level. In their last 3 seasons at this level, they have finished in the top 6 in all 3 seasons, getting promoted in the latest 2, and flying high again this season. Doesnt scream of a fragility to me.

26 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

It certainly doesnt apply at Championship level. In their last 3 seasons at this level, they have finished in the top 6 in all 3 seasons, getting promoted in the latest 2, and flying high again this season. Doesnt scream of a fragility to me.

Not sure what their home and away records are, but a trip up north should not be an easy one for them. 

It screams of one thing to me, huge budget. 

https://www.the42.ie/damien-duff-shelbourne-5590678-Nov2021/

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12020/12458906/damien-duff-former-republic-of-ireland-winger-appointed-shelbourne-manager

Duffer gets his first job in management. Possibly on his route to here 🙂

Can't find the Duff thread, but I suppose its topical and he did play for Fulham as well  

Edited by Bigdoggsteel
  • Like 5