BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Fulham (h) - 3/11/2021

2 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

It certainly doesnt apply at Championship level. In their last 3 seasons at this level, they have finished in the top 6 in all 3 seasons, getting promoted in the latest 2, and flying high again this season. Doesnt scream of a fragility to me.

But will they turn up on cold and wet Wednesday night in Lancashire

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

A team packed full of Championship experience and players who are used to playing regularly at this level including midweek im sure will have no fears. The overused cliche you quote isnt even accurate as it isnt raining, and they are coming from London, not Rio De Janiero.

1 minute ago, roversfan99 said:

A team packed full of Championship experience and players who are used to playing regularly at this level including midweek im sure will have no fears. The overused cliche you quote isnt even accurate as it isnt raining, and they are coming from London, not Rio De Janiero.

And I think lots of their players have played for clubs in the North. Blimey Mitrovic is a Serbian and they do breed tough guys.

19 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

We see how they turned up. 

They were awful at Blackpool away and didn't turn up there. Also been beaten by Reading and Coventry. 

BTW it has been raining today tho. 

42 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Blimey, how ignorant is this post

Unlike me you weren't at a cold west London club a few weeks ago when a Lancashire team failed to turn up

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

mowbray says in the telegraph we ar`nt going to let fulham have their own way,iv`e kind of learned over the last five years that what tony says in the press and what he plans on the training ground are completely different,if we can take a point i`ll be well happy

He'll probably say after the game that he wanted Fulham to control the game and us counter and hurt them but it just didn't work out. Loves to contradict himself 🤣🤦‍♂️

3 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Wharton, Ayala, Pickering, Dack and Gallagher out though.

Take 5 of similar importance from other teams in the division and they would have poor benches too

Yes you are quite right. I wasn't offering it as a criticism, more a concerned observation. 👍

• Like 1

Fulham by 2 goals. 
We never beat anyone ahead of us, and certainly not when televised!

Hopefully it’s not Buckley as a false 9. 
I’d prefer Rothwell in the front 3 than Buckley. We’ll have some pace up there with Dolan, Diaz and Rothwell. 

Edit: interesting that Downing just said Diaz almost went on loan to Holland. I don’t remember hearing about that. 

Edited by superniko
  • Like 1

I'm still after revenge for that Sean Davis winner at Ewood in 2001. We were robbed that night. Back to tonight, I think we're going to surprise a few and beat this lot. They won't fancy it tonight (I hope).

No doubt all the talk on Sky will be 'Fulham this' and 'Fulham that'. Let's go about silencing that.

2 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

I'm still after revenge for that Sean Davis winner at Ewood in 2001. We were robbed that night. Back to tonight, I think we're going to surprise a few and beat this lot. They won't fancy it tonight (I hope).

No doubt all the talk on Sky will be 'Fulham this' and 'Fulham that'. Let's go about silencing that.

Remember 2005 (I think?) though, when we scored two absolute screamers against them. Pederson and then a Tugay beauty. 

Edited by superniko