BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Wigan (a), FA Cup 3rd Round, 8/1/21

Just now, jim mk2 said:

A proper manager would never pick Pears for the first team again

He's just the latest clown in a succession of third rate 2nd choice keepers

You could see on his face that he'd gone to pieces, why Mowbray kept him on I will never know. It was unfair on everyone including Pears.

• Like 1

• Backroom
3 minutes ago, DE. said:

With that said, if Kaminski is in goal we win today.

By a couple, comfortably too.

I'm not concerned about confidence after that. We were a cut above them.

The lad in the sticks has let everyone else down. He knows it.

Not going to bash him, he'll do that to himself. 

Just hope Thomas stays injury free in goal for rest of the season....otherwise 😱😱

• Like 9

Pears played well before when he had the chance but blew it big time today.

Also Butterworths defending when scoring 3-2 was schoolish and Dolan looking awful.

Cant say the ones coming in impressed. Edun is not a Pickering and Nyambe missing was huge. 

Maybe this was good for some regulars who was tame today and a response is needed on wednesday.

Too many of them trying to dribble past people today, too many touches, running into players, daft shots. Like we had won and just needed to turn up. Very poor attitude from all of them.

Edun, Rothwell, Diaz, Dolan especially poor.

Pears even worse. Just before his wonder goal, he almost let in another. Very very bad today.

After Hudds and now this horror we should fear our new year capitulation has already begun. Then next couple of games are absolutely must wins.

• Like 2

And Insaid Pears shiuld play today, I iught to be shot.  I hope this is not the beginning of the end.  Too much Mowbary there,.starting with Gallagher playing.  We looked like we did not give a stuff.  Have we now lost Lenihan to injury too?

The FA Cup really matters to the older generation, and I hate this "concentrate on the league stuff". A cup run and good league form go hand in hand, and I wouldn't be surprised if we go into a Tony death spiral from here

• Like 6

Our fringe players are so bad, it pulls the rest down to their level.. Edun, Dolan, Pears.

Rothwell, drifts and glides alot but nothing comes out of those runs. Mind's probably in Glasglow.

Ben, worst game since he became Diaz. Over complacent, cant dribble for god sake.

Edun just clueless at left back. Dont wish to blame him but he's no Pickering.

Dolan, 10 million stepovers. Useless.

Pears, no comments. As-is.

Only ones who deserve some credit are the 2 Brighton loanees and Ayala.

• Like 3