BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Wigan (a), FA Cup 3rd Round, 8/1/21

3 minutes ago, ben_the_beast said:

Personally I'd have rather seen a much weaker side. Wet conditions will be tiring. Even if we don't pick up an injury it was an opportunity to rest some first team players. 

If we pick up an injury or two here it could derail our season. Any other season and yes. Go for it. Not this season.

We never have before under Venkys or Mowbray.

Good to see a strong team.

Rest? we don't play again for a week.

Injuries? they happen in any game or any training session

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, ben_the_beast said:

Personally I'd have rather seen a much weaker side. Wet conditions will be tiring. Even if we don't pick up an injury it was an opportunity to rest some first team players. 

If we pick up an injury or two here it could derail our season. Any other season and yes. Go for it. Not this season.

Me too, the league matters more, the Cup is just a distraction from that which matters most, promotion. I'd have given Browne a baptism of fire and rested Buckley, he looks tired.

46 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Don't think it will be available on Rovers TV.

But, if you are in Australia  (physically or virtually) Channel 10 are streaming all (I Think ) FA cup games, Rovers game in schedule), on their website

10 play.com.au 

You have to sign up for an account to watch (its FREE, generic gmail and vpn should do it )

Wow - had no idea Channel 10 was streaming FA cup games now. That's new! 

Thanks a lot for the tip - already got an account anyway so all good. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Miker said:

Wow - had no idea Channel 10 was streaming FA cup games now. That's new! 

Thanks a lot for the tip - already got an account anyway so all good. 

Moving into sport in a big way now they have the financial muscle of CBSViacom  behind them

p.s Rovers game is definitely being shown , links just appeared on the live tv page

Edited by perthblue02

2 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

Big worry today is an injury happening. Seems like it happens frequently against Wigan. I worry for our midfield three.

They might slip in the shower at home and do themselves an injury or be involved in a car accident on the way to training.

No point worrying about it.

• Like 5

Think it's a bit poor not to start Butterworth tbh. The lad is going to start thinking he isn't rated. Don't see why BBD is being risked.

Erm I must have wrong information here, Dolan as captain?? And at right back?? This streamer must be confused....

• Like 1