BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff (a) - 15/1/22 - 12.30pm kick off

33 minutes ago, Trinidad Rover said:

Excellent fighting win despite a poor performance.

Defence was rock solid.

Does anyone else think Travis is incredibly limited? Really stands out in a strong technical team. Not sure he’s all that, have the ball away so many times today.

Yep nearly said a few times,  doesn't look like he's progressing,  if anything influencing less than before last sessions injury.

I know his role is a limited one but give me a Savage/ Flitcroft/ Batty , think an upgrade as an option, wouldn't go a miss in future .

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TonyM said:

Quite glad RoversTV kicked me out in injury time and I couldn't get back in ..... too stressful watching most of that.

V poor performance, but a win. Kaminski saved us when it mattered.

Felt a bit sorry for Gallagher ...looked OK when he came on and was helping us get forward more, but then got marooned alone up front a few minutes later when Nyambe went off.

Gallagher was a joke when he came on 

Kept putting is under pressure

13 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

Just had an email from Rovers TV to say that £10 has been refunded to my account. They ruined the enjoyment of the game, but at least they've resolved this issue in a quick fashion.

Me too ....and I actually saw all the game except for the last couple of minutes (when RoversTV kicked me out).

Must have decided to just issue refunds to everyone.

Edited by TonyM

17 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

Just had an email from Rovers TV to say that £10 has been refunded to my account. They ruined the enjoyment of the game, but at least they've resolved this issue in a quick fashion.

Same here and fair play to them. That’s how you react to a problem. Things go wrong in life but how you resolve it says more about you than the actual problem that arose in the first place. Well done to the Rovers.

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, neophox said:

Fulham playing with Bristol C, now 5-2

I’ve said before but IMO we need to stop worrying about them - they’ll open up some space between themselves and the chasing pack soon. Bournemouth on the other hand I think we can finish above. Parker is a poor manager.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

I don’t disagree re Kaminski but I think the last 2.5. months show that we can win games in different ways. We’re not going to win every game comprehensively but we look so hard to beat at the moment, we don’t need to be on fire up front to win.

These aren’t fluky wins against the run of play with last minute winners, these are deserved, hard fought wins against teams at the top and bottom of the league and both home and away. Let’s enjoy the ride.

Also, RoversTV. Shocking. A formal apology and refunds for all. Unacceptable.

Look at the stats and tell me that wasnt flukey or against the run of play. 

2 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Look at the stats and tell me that wasnt flukey or against the run of play. 

The most important stat for me since the Fulham debacle has been the very few goals we concede. Do that consistently as we have been doing and you give yourself a chance to win games like today’s.

Edited by oldjamfan1
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Same here and fair play to them. That’s how you react to a problem. Things go wrong in life but how you resolve it says more about you than the actual problem that arose in the first place. Well done to the Rovers.

I've just had notification of a refund but no explanation as to what the problem was or an apology. So for me it's not "well done" at all!

2 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

The most important stat for me since the Fulham debacle has been the very few goals we concede. Do that consistently as we have been doing and you give yourself a chance to win games like today’s.

I agree, but its like 4 games ont he trot where we have looked well off it. We wont last long unless we we step it back up offensively. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TonyM said:

Me too ....and I actually saw all the game except for the last couple of minutes (when RoversTV kicked me out).

Must have decided to just issue refunds to everyone.

Same here. But seeing as they charged me three times for the Leeds friendly back in July, they still owe me 2p!

We will call it evens though Waggott.

11 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

I agree, but its like 4 games ont he trot where we have looked well off it. We wont last long unless we we step it back up offensively. 

Winning games when you’re not playing well is usually the sign of a team going up.

Performances don’t matter at this stage, results do.

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Streamamg, not the club. They were overloaded on server.

A few days ago Cardiff TV were asking people to buy passes early as Streamamg (who Cardiff also use)  needed to know what load to expect ........

I saw nothing. I hope the replay works but maybe we should set up a schedule so we dont overload it again.😒

Fucking shambles caused by Waggott buying the cheapest Streamamg package. 

With the refunds it would appear that Waggotts scrooge tactics have lost the club all the income from probably the most subscribed for game so far this season on RoversTV. You could not make this up.

Edited by AllRoverAsia

8 minutes ago, dallydally said:

I've just had notification of a refund but no explanation as to what the problem was or an apology. So for me it's not "well done" at all!

In my email it looks like they have got half way through the explanatory sentence and not finished it……..