BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Derby County (h) - 15/3/22

Simply can't see us scoring. The long, painful drift down the table will continue until Diaz is back and/or Dacky gets up to speed. 

Winning 1 game in 9 and scoring 1 is goal is so Mowbray. We're just lucky Diaz had a storming first half of the season or we'd be right down there with tonights opponents 

21 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Jesus JRC and Pickering on the teamsheet pains me to my core. Both needed dropping end if story. JRC is about as mobile as a brick and Pickering is league 1 at best. They suck the life out of us.

You are very polite.

I kind of lost the plot when I saw both deadbeats starting.

25 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Such a negative team. Take out an attacking midfielder and a forward, bring in a defensive midfielder and a forward.

my take on midfield, is introduce into a deep position, a defensive midfielder. And move the attacking midfielder who was deep, into a more forward role.

That is just about the worst lineup I've seen all season.

Mowbray up to his rabbit out of a hat win routine.

Maybe Derby will give us an OG, but we would probably miss that too.

Get Dack on by 62 minutes and he will sort it out tonight.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

That is just about the worst lineup I've seen all season.

Mowbray up to his rabbit out of a hat win routine.

Maybe Derby will give us an OG, but we would probably miss that too.

Get Dack on by 62 minutes and he will sort it out tonight.

It’s certainly different. I think he’s tried about every conceivable starting 11 now. 

but, this lineup says one thing: I think even ol’ long suffering Tony has figured out not to count on Gally scoring. 

Edited by WacoRover

5 minutes ago, WacoRover said:

It’s certainly different. I think he’s tried about every conceivable starting 11 now. 

I really think he just dreams it up the night before. I do.

I have no idea how we will line up.

If we have kick off how do we play a long aimless ball out of play if there is no Gallagher there to miss it.

Edited by AllRoverAsia

18 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

You are very polite.

I kind of lost the plot when I saw both deadbeats starting.

That's very harsh on both.

Pickering is an ok Championship LB. He's being played out of position as a LWB, he's not athletic enough.

Similarly JRC is a wide attacking player shoehorned in at RWB. Again he's not athletic (or defensively sound enough) to play there.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

That's very harsh on both.

Pickering is an ok Championship LB. He's being played out of position as a LWB, he's not athletic enough.

Similarly JRC is a wide attacking player shoehorned in at RWB. Again he's not athletic (or defensively sound enough) to play there.

Pickering is bang average but regressing.

JRC is too slow to be any sort of wide attacking player or RWB where you need to be at least an athlete which he most surely is not.

54 minutes ago, OsloRover said:

image.thumb.png.193b754d2f2cea98c8c21cffa46de3e1.png

Too defensive. Buckley has been poor in front of goal but he can still be more useful in CM, kept away from goal, than Johnson in that role. Rothwell as a false 9, even though his main attribute is carrying the ball over distance...well...we will see I guess, but I'm not sold on the idea as of right now.

7 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

Think playing Johnson could be an awful decision. Derby have a lot of energy in midfield and I hope he will not be left chasing shadows.

The only positive of Johnson is that he’s got a decent shot on him. He’s playing against a former team and has scored against them before. Other than that, I agree, too slow and defensive.