BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry City (a) - 2/4/22

3 minutes ago, Don Said said:

Is there another manager on the planet who would set us up this way?

Genuinely thinking the best chance of 3 points = the system we play?

And would continue to play it despite failing to score week in week out? Buckley at false 9, Gallagher wide, Giles out right etc?

A single other manager?

Sheer incompetence. 

The system is fine (albeit I don't think we'll set up this way next year). Asking JRC / Pickering to play as Wing Backs, Buckley to play as a False 9 and Giles to play as a Right Inside Forward is moronic though. It hasn't worked for 6 months. 

• Like 1

“ We’re on our way back “🎼…..we certainly are…back to where we were when this man arrived… but….He’s been given time, given money ,given  support from a very weary fan base …and what has he given us ??…..a miserable demeanour, a voice that is always economical with the truth ,lineups which defy description,  a club that looks tired and a divided fan base. IF he is here after this season this club will fall further and further ..in front of “ crowds “ that will become smaller and smaller …with TM we ARE on our way back !

• Like 3

And to make it worse on the ESPN channel I’m watching on, there’s a dick head sat next to commentator monotonously clapping all the way through this. 

Edited by Dan

2 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Yep. A Johnson, Trav or someone needs to lay into the t*sser at half time, yet again.

Trav is the only one with any heart out here. He’s had very public spats so far with Kaminski, Wharton and Pickering. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

. i honestly hand on heart don't think he wants promotion 

I don’t either. He brushes away any talk of it and tells the fans they expect too much.

Mowbray is happy working with young players on the training ground and picking up an awful lot of money every week. He doesn’t want the expectations and sees that as unwanted pressure. 

Which is fine - somewhere else.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, J*B said:

Trav is the only one with any heart out here. He’s had very public spats so far with Kaminski, Wharton and Pickering. 

Harsh on Van Hecke. I’m actually ashamed he’s the man with most passion and commitment out there and he’s on loan and gone in a few weeks 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, BigBar said:

Jon Buckley sauntering around not a care in the world. Another useless waste of space dining out on a promising reputation that he comes nowhere near to.

Buckley only ever shines when he has players running into space in front of him. Who have we got up front?

Gallagher and a full back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

The system is fine (albeit I don't think we'll set up this way next year). Asking JRC / Pickering to play as Wing Backs, Buckley to play as a False 9 and Giles to play as a Right Inside Forward is moronic though. It hasn't worked for 6 months. 

The system includes everything that gives us the end product so formation, players, all aspects of approach etc… so miles from fine in my book!

Either way. This is a joke.

3 minutes ago, J*B said:

Van Hecke is going to get himself sent off. I don't question his heart, he's livid with those he's playing with (and against) today. 

• Like 1

Just now, booth said:

Buckley only ever shines when he has players running into space in front of him. Who have we got up front?

Gallagher and a full back.

Yeah give him a complete pass so. Sick of the excuses he's dirt. Odd time he plays alright and it's lauded to high heavens. Wouldn't give him a minute on the pitch. Useless and he's not the only one.