BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Peterborough Utd (a) - 15/4/22

On 11/04/2022 at 13:46, rigger said:

Ewood Express, I was on it as well. 

League Liner I thought.

Really can't see past another manager manufactured defeat.

After that humiliation we will start to win games narrowly missing out on the playoffs, Mowbray there by securing another contract.  I said all this earlier he's engineered all this.

Edited by USABlue

1 hour ago, USABlue said:

League Liner I thought.

After that humiliation we will start to win games narrowly missing out on the playoffs, Mowbray there by securing another contract.  I said all this earlier he's engineered all this.

I'll agree, it was a train.

2 hours ago, USABlue said:

League Liner I thought.

Don't think he's engineered it this season to be fair although in the past his odd methods have clearly held us back, opinions vary as to why.

He was found out several years ago in terms of being bull headed enough for a promotion drive. Most clubs have ups and downs in a season but the regular post Christmas hardly any wins in double figure games that he serves up are an obvious flaw in his methods.

There's no hiding from it now and another obvious trait of his is to blame it ALL on the players.  

Posh will bully us off the park, aided and abetted by an arsehole masquerading as a referee. They have something to play for - their pride. Our lot have nothing but the prospect of a beach and pina colada. I think the assessment above is most plausible, that we will forfeit this one, then end up as also rans at the end, but with enough of a trajectory for the gurning bastard to scab a new deal for him and his pathetic asset stripping reputation killing supporter hating side-kick.

Gurning bastards OUT!

Venkys OUT!

17 minutes ago, Shirley Crabtree Wrestler said:

Posh will bully us off the park, aided and abetted by an arsehole masquerading as a referee. They have something to play for - their pride. Our lot have nothing but the prospect of a beach and pina colada. I think the assessment above is most plausible, that we will forfeit this one, then end up as also rans at the end, but with enough of a trajectory for the gurning bastard to scab a new deal for him and his pathetic asset stripping reputation killing supporter hating side-kick.

Gurning bastards OUT!

Venkys OUT!

To be fair, Posh's biggest problem is that they play pretty football, but are lightweight and leak goals like a sieve. The game at Ewood being a good example.

On 11/04/2022 at 13:59, roversfan99 said:

Tough team selection, its hard to come up with 11 worthy players.

Khadra should play if fit, Dolan again didn't take his chance on Saturday. Gallagher wasn't anything special but got a goal so may aswell continue. I think Dack needs to start too.

Rothwell doesn't deserve to start but then again, do we have a serious alternative? I would also probably likely go to a back 4 which would see Wharton miss out.

I heard in the Lancs Telegraph rovers are looking at an everton defender with a view to signing him. Could be a good move given evertons current position in the premier.

6 minutes ago, Geoff66 said:

I heard in the Lancs Telegraph rovers are looking at an everton defender with a view to signing him. Could be a good move given evertons current position in the premier.

The best scenario that could be is branthwaite and its highly unlikely to be him.  He didn’t pull trees up here first time and he will be keeping out whoever is supposedly coming. I’m intrigued at who it could be or which kid isn’t as good as brantrhwaite we are aiming to polish up.

either way it’s already a massive downgrade on JPVH and lenihan

Edited by Oldgregg86

There’s a link in the Academy thread to an 18 year old who Everton are releasing, who hasn’t played for the first team. It’s just another lad being brought into the Academy to see how he does. May turn out to be a Dolan or one of the many others who didn’t make the grade.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

The best scenario that could be is branthwaite and its highly unlikely to be him.  He didn’t pull trees up here first time and he will be keeping out whoever is supposedly coming. I’m intrigued at who it could be or which kid isn’t as good as brantrhwaite we are aiming to polish up.

Some interesting statistics from the past 13 matches. Luton W7 D2 L4  F20 A15. Pts23  Sheff u W5 D5 L3 F14 A8 pts20  Blackburn Rovers W3 D5 L5 F8 A10 pts14. It's during are dressing room full of injuries we have slipped up both in defence and attack.The players have no excuses the last 5 matches most are back from injury,

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

It's just a kid from their youth squad i think.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oldgregg86 said:

He is being brought in for the development squad.18 year old.Its not for the first team.

We have a couple of others on trial 

• Like 1

It really is a sad state of affairs when we are in April and for the second time since we came down 10 years ago we are still very much in contention for the top 6 and yet it feels like our season is over, normally by this stage there is nothing to play for, just slow dead rubber games not even an affirm to give it everything to make the final league position more pretty and give us something to build on. 5 games left we should be full of excitement in a final push for the 6 but no.. fraudbray has completely sucked the enthusiasm out of the supporters and even players, we should have paid out the remaining months of his contract and got rid weeks ago to give us a chance, I would have installed Johnson as caretaker for the rest of the season cause that way we would have more of a chance of qualifying for the play offs under an intelligent respected coach than this boring old sod who doesn’t seem to care about what is the last chance of putting a real achievement on his cv, we would do no worse. 

we can all talk lineups all we want… common sense lineups… but it’s a waste of time cause fraudbray doesn’t do common sense, he seems to think he’s clever by Doing the opposite when he’s been sussed out with the same baffling formation and tactics since the turn of the year. 

I cannot wait to have a proper manager who atleast does the basics of players in their actual positions 

• Like 5

My grandson is visiting us from Spain and is travelling down by coach from Ewood. I hope, for his sake, Rovers play well and win well. If that happens we will never wipe the grin off his face.

• Like 5