BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Peterborough Utd (a) - 15/4/22

12 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

On the plus side, Neither Pickering or Rothwell deserved a start. On the down side Dack should be in ahead of Gallagher. On the really big downside it looks like Buckley as a false 9.

The personnel is a lot better, the shape will be as stupid as ever.

Gallagher deserved to start this game given he was the man of the match in the last and played well. 

The back 3 should have been dropped by now but Mowbray has ever being stubborn. 

4 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Told Big Sam taking on Burnley job to end of season (and will be in stands at West Ham on Sunday) and then Rooney manager next season.

Wouldn't Big Sam just love to rub Venky's face in it by keeping Burnley up!

why would Rooney turned down the Everton manager job 3 months ago to stay loyal to Derby. Plus Derby are set to take over by Chris Kircher. So why would he go to Burnley? 

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Gallagher deserved to start this game given he was the man of the match in the last and played well. 

The back 3 should have been dropped by now but Mowbray has ever being stubborn. 

Three weeks ago you were really unhappy that I called Mowbray stubborn and argued that he wasn’t.

I agree Gallagher had a decent game last time out, but unfortunately I think he will be crap today, and will barely get 5 yards away from the touchline except for when there’s a corner.

8 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

why would Rooney turned down the Everton manager job 3 months ago to stay loyal to Derby. Plus Derby are set to take over by Chris Kircher. So why would he go to Burnley? 

Because they’ll be in the third division perhaps?

Edited by Mattyblue

8 minutes ago, Cherry Blue said:

I want to see the same fighting attitude as Luton had against Forest. We're playing a team that's conceded 82 goals this season which is an average of 2 a game. If we don't win by a 3 goal margin I'll be disappointed. 

I agree on what should happen; however, in the end any kind of win, I will be glad to get

8 minutes ago, Cherry Blue said:

I want to see the same fighting attitude as Luton had against Forest. We're playing a team that's conceded 82 goals this season which is an average of 2 a game. If we don't win by a 3 goal margin I'll be disappointed. 

Luton have a fighting spirit because of their manager...

We are a reflection of our manager... nose bleed whenever we are anywhere near success.. he wakes up in the middle of the night sweating at the mere thought. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Told Big Sam taking on Burnley job to end of season (and will be in stands at West Ham on Sunday) and then Rooney manager next season.

Wouldn't Big Sam just love to rub Venky's face in it by keeping Burnley up!

Thats Allardyce not going to burnley then.....next.

• Like 1

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, New Jeru said:

I'm meant to have it, but every time I press the red button it says Sky Golf and then kicks me back out to the Bournemouth game.

1 minute ago, Mum63 said:

Yes me too daughter not happy 

Mine not working on Virgin either. 

• Like 1