v Peterborough Utd (a) - 15/4/22

23 minutes ago, deanives said:

I agree

Kaminski

Lenihan van hecke Wharton Pickering 

Travis rothwell

Dolan dack brereton

Gallagher

I would drop Rothwell has his performances haven't been good enough. Also Can Dack play more than 45 mins in a game. 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

I would drop Rothwell has his performances haven't been good enough. Also Can Dack play more than 45 mins in a game. 

I'd say not. Mowbray said midweek he wouldn't risk Dack's career by playing him 90 mins so would think a second half appearance especially with another game in three days time.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cherry Blue said:

I'd say not. Mowbray said midweek he wouldn't risk Dack's career by playing him 90 mins so would think a second half appearance especially with another game in three days time.

Personally I would prefer Dack to start the game, and be subbed if necessary.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Cherry Blue said:

I never understand that approach...

Not committing 100% to win today's game because we are thinking about the next game. Like 1 point from 6 is somehow better than 3 points from 3.

No wonder we are hamstrung with this idiot in charge.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, rigger said:

Personally I would prefer Dack to start the game, and be subbed if necessary.

100%. He has to start. Take him off after 60 if that’s what’s needed.

If someone comes on here after today and says ‘a point isn’t a bad result’ then I think I’ll lose my mind. Must win if there ever was one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RoversTilliDie said:

Are you the famous big daddy the wrestler, me and my brothers used to love watching you on tv in the sixties (showing my age) did'nt know you were a rovers fan.A make or break weekend for rovers peterboro and stoke. I am confident rovers can get there act together and put pressure on luton and sheff utd.

Aye, that's me alreight.

I died in 1997, you know?

Let's Big Daddy this lot today eh? C'Mon you mighty Blue & Whites! Bash the Posh, Bish Bash Bosh, Pish Pash Posh!

Amazed by sacking of Dyche at this stage in season.

Arguably, he'd run his course - 10 years at one club is a long, long time and the place probably needs a new freshness, buzz etc.

Venky's should break the bank to bring in Dyche.

Fact he managed Burnley irrelevant.  Only thing that matters is results.  Just where the feck has Mowbray's 5year+ journey taken us and boy his tactics and football have been utterly turgid at times. 

• Like 2

Today we are playing bottom of the league.

There is not a feckin excuse available should we not win.

Dack MUST start and pull him off when we are winning and have the upper hand.

Rovers to win and comfortably to offer us all some hope - sadly, may well be false hope which will just prolong the agony.