BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Stoke City (h) - 18/4/22

2 minutes ago, deanives said:

I honestly think it's Mowbray that's killed us since Christmas, before, he stumbled across a winning formula, when that didn't go to plan he just hasn't got the tactical know how to change things. He's adamant we need to stick to our "winning formula"

He didn't sign the players we needed in January, he signed some players he knew. No preparation for losing Diaz who was going out on international duty. No plan B. And as a result, any players with any quality have ran out of confidence and patience in the manager.

He's expecting lads who have absolutely no chance of succeeding in the position he's put them in, to play well and win.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 1864roverite said:

Mowbrays disdain for the fans is so clearly obvious the man is a complete clown and has no respect - there was no team talk required today the incentive alone was middlesboros result - maybe he is pissed off about that but whatever happens he has to leave our club and now🤬 a truly pitiful first half devoid of anything football related 

He has never respected the fans. Bigger cunt than Kean. 

• Like 1

Sorry for all the Rovers' fans there today, even the 'Happy Clappers'.

Words simply fail me.

Time for some medicine - given a bottle of Prunotto Barolo for Easter, let's see what it's like!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Miker said:

Van Hecke, Kaminski, Travis, and Gallagher the only ones that I can see playing with a bit of passion still. 

Which is very nice, but not a technical bone between them.  Our match winners are waiting to leave and can't be arsed anymore, staying fit for their pre season at the new place....

Moga and Tesco have screwed us over and will leave us nailed on for relegation 

Edited by Sparks Rover

• Backroom
9 minutes ago, PotterLog said:

Turns out we're bloody brilliant! Dunno how we're not top of this league, we'll piss it next season E-I-E-I-E-I-O..... etc etc

Commentators on your channel saying similar. They can't believe their eyes.

Said they'd never seen Stoke do dinky little balls in the channels and round corners.

Also stunned that players that have been crap for ages suddenly look World class (Maja, Jaglielka).

It's almost like there's some factor that's making your team so good today. 🤔

Answers on a postcard to Tony. 

• Like 4

Mowbray has pissed me off today in so many ways already:

5 at the back, 2CDM's and a False 9, at home, in a must win game, vs a team (mid-table) with basically nothing to play for.

Concede after 3 minutes and is too stubborn to change.

But the worst thing: He leaves the touchline at 46:30 in the first half so he isn't there for the boos HE deserves. Self preservation at its fucking finest.

Forget a dinosaur, the man is a damn cockroach!

• Like 7

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Tony.

We are Rovers.

We play with 4 at the back, genuine wingers and a proper number 9.

It's that easy. 

Put your clueless tactics/formation/selections in the bag and Fuck off. 

442 is the rovers way

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Johnson is like Downing - you can tell that at one point he was a really good player, but his legs have gone and the game just bypasses him. 

Aye I meant ever as in these days of course, once upon a time he was class at this level. Legs are no excuse for the suicide pass he played earlier though.

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

He has never respected the fans. Bigger cunt than Kean. 

Posters thought I was being over the top mentioning him in the same sentence as Kean and Coyle. Both are awful managers, Kean a scumbag, but even they didn't say some of the things this guy has.

Being nice means nothing in terms of results, but I stand by my point that Coyle was a nicer bloke than Mowbray.

• Like 1

Just now, SuperBrfc said:

Posters thought I was being over the top mentioning him in the same sentence as Kean and Coyle. Both are awful managers, Kean a scumbag, but even they didn't say some of the things this guy has.

Being nice means nothing in terms of results, but I stand by my point that Coyle was a nicer bloke than Mowbray.

I met Coyle years before he was anywhere near Rovers and he is actually a nice guy.

Gets tin hat on.

• Like 5