BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Stoke City (h) - 18/4/22

Just now, PotterLog said:

That's not what the rule is. If the arm is in an "unnatural position" as defined by being outstretched from the silhouette of the body, it's classed as intentional handball no matter where the ball is struck from. It's why defenders defend crosses with their arms behind their backs. Awful decision from the ref.

If it was a Stoke handball you'd be saying the opposite

This is a club in mourning. Please go away.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, PotterLog said:

That's not what the rule is. If the arm is in an "unnatural position" as defined by being outstretched from the silhouette of the body, it's classed as intentional handball no matter where the ball is struck from. It's why defenders defend crosses with their arms behind their backs. Awful decision from the ref.

Talk sense not fucking garbage

9 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Hedges has done more in 15mins than Dolan has done in months. Does Mowbray even take training?

Dolan is a circus act. He just twizzles and goes round in circles. My dog has more of a football brain.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, PotterLog said:

And as I said, players constantly raise their arms when moving, so it isn't an unnatural position, it's a natural one. One of the few decisions the ref got right (I count the ludicrous booking that I think it was Maja got as one of the poor ones). Take your 3 points, move on.

5 minutes ago, Butty said:

Mowbray, Waggott, Venus, Lowe, Benson Johnson and whoever else can all go and if those out of contract don’t want to stay then they can get fucked off with them. 

Why on earth would any of those out of contract players want to stay at a basket case of a club with zero ambition, for shit money?

• Like 1

Nyambe is an athlete, not a footballer, who does not have a single clue of what to do when he crosses into the oppo half.

He has something like 7 career assists showing up the crap crosses he rarely puts in.

He usually stops, puts his foot on the ball and passes backwards where the longer the distance the better it seems.

If he cant be replaced then right footed footballers must be going out of fashion.

5 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Some straight talk...if this situation is acceptable to any Rovers who gives a damn then your a fecking idiot.

We are basically throwing games against opposition Teams with nothing to play for...it's unforgivable!

If you can fine me a Rovers fan that's happy with how things are going at Ewood, besides our resident village idiot, I'll pay you £5.

Gutted to see the club just going through the motions and everybody's time being wasted. Even worse is that nobody will do anything about it. We are left hoping that the arrogant one walks of his own accord. A rotten setup from top to bottom.

There are ups and downs in football, but the capitulation since February and the lack of effort in recent games is a disgrace and an insult to all Rovers fans around the world.

There is absolutely no scope to put a positive slant on any of this or to try and be a super fan on social media by refusing to call things out. Social media image means stuff all, it never has, and especially not when our club is being treated like a joke.

• Like 4