BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Stoke City (h) - 18/4/22

5 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

if it`s costing 25 quid a game to watch mowbrays **** then im`e not surprised people are starting to vote with their feet,i won`t be going next year if he`s still here

well I don't think he will be here next year cos his contract is up and his all demeanour and attitude is like a man who is leaving. 

I think he will end up at Birmingham City next season

Oh the irony.

We rest Dack for half of the Posh game so we don't break him for the Stoke game.

We get nil points against Posh.

Then we injure our own player with the sprinkler so he can't play.

We get nil points against Stoke.

Zero points out of 6.

Mowbray's cunning plans proven to be bonkers dog shit.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I have historically been on Nyambe's side but he just hasn't progressed/improved. He has I believe regressed.

That however is also down to the lack of quality in our main coaching staff who must be Mowbray, Venus, Lowe and fucking Benson. What a shambles of an outfit those 4 wasters of space are.

I do not fault Nyambe for wanting out.

Even as a lifelong Rovers fan I would if I was him and the choice was leaving ot playing under Mowbray and his lackeys. It has to be soul destroying.

I agree to some extent however it’s pretty simple as a full back - defend when you have to and attack at will when going forward - Ryan’s regression has nothing to do with the fact he cannot cross a ball he cannot take a throw in properly he can not take a player on once he passes the half way line and he is most certainly not a goal scorer - analysing his defensive prowess shows at times he is not the best either. You cannot lay all the blame on the coaches a lot if it is down to a player taking his game forward 

1 minute ago, J*B said:

Mowbray told the players after the Coventry game that he would be leaving at the end of the season. I’m not sure why, but he did. Whether that ties in with Paul Mani’s “he’s already signed to be WBA manager” I’m not sure, but it does mean that thankfully we don’t need to put up with him much longer. 

Where is that from? Seems a bit strange.

3 minutes ago, J*B said:

Mowbray told the players after the Coventry game that he would be leaving at the end of the season. I’m not sure why, but he did. Whether that ties in with Paul Mani’s “he’s already signed to be WBA manager” I’m not sure, but it does mean that thankfully we don’t need to put up with him much longer. 

If that is correct he should have done the honourablie thing and walked then. 

• Like 6

I live an ocean & half a continent away, but following Blackburn Rovers is my #1 enjoyment in all of the sporting world. That being said, it’s not enjoyable, and hasn’t been for sometime. I will continue to follow the club, because I would miss it terribly if I didn’t. 

I do not expect anything to happen to Mowbray right now. I expect when the season ends, and the loaners return to their parent clubs, and 3 or more of our best players leave, a decision will be made. Until then, I will check the scores, check the posts here on BRFC, and hope for events that bring about positive change. I’m not very hopeful. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, J*B said:

That is a bombshell and also implicates Waggott in what I would consider to be the deliberate sabotaging of our season.

If true this will have legs over the next couple of days.

IF true it is also inconceivable that the media, LT and Radio Lancs, don't know it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, J*B said:

Thanks Josh for posting Josh. 

I have been one of biggest fan of his on here but enough is enough. We need a new person in charge who can believe in, get behind aswell as some new better players who can take us to the promotion target. 

If that man is Farke then fair enough and I am surprised we can attract him here

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Thanks Josh for posting Josh. 

I have been one of biggest fan of his on here but enough is enough. We need a new person in charge who can believe in, get behind aswell as some new better players who can take us to the promotion target. 

If that man is Farke then fair enough and I am surprised we can attract him here

I wouldn't take "terrace gossip" as gospel, I would agree that it would be surprising, well I'd be amazed if we could attract Farke, if we went for him and if we had everything lined up. I would consider it to be todays silly rumour of the day.

2 minutes ago, glen9mullan said:

Foooook me, has Waggott got involved in brfcs and cut back on the ink? Not since shelfie came up with the plan of buying teabags instead of using northcote have I seen such cutbacks 😉

Joking apart.

What the hell was that today? Bloody abysmal.

I'm not sure what is worse, the performance, the result, the team selection, or the blind faith and commitment to the current mess by so many on twitter. I mean they could sleep with your wife/husband and some would be downstairs preparing bacon and eggs, until the upstairs antics have finished and then serve it up to both parties.

Its groundhog day in terms of, poor team selection,  poor team set up, lack of cohesion, outplayed by another team with nothing to play for, and a painful end to the season. With three games to go, can we not just not turn up and give the points to the other team? After all we aint turned up since Xmas so a long break starting tonight would at least not ruin May for us all.

I'm really exhausted by all things rovers, its becoming a chore, its not something I enjoy as much or come to think of it enjoy at all. Might be a mid-life crisis, might be an evaluation that the kids are growing up, im getting tired, im getting very fat, and my mobility is not as good as id like.

Manager blaming the atmosphere, twitter fans blaming glory supporters and those who question the current status and defend Venkys to the extent im awaiting the justgiving page for a statue of the Rao's.

All in all been a crap easter all things rovers.

Why the surprise? Were you at Peterborough on Friday? It was exactly the same, one shot on target in 90 minutes apart from the goal. Zero intensity and effort, players strolling around in the sunshine. 

Now either the players know Tony's leaving and have given up, or most of them know they are leaving themselves and can't be arsed anyway. Either way, the lack of effort is astonishing and is even more unforgiveable in that even up to the Peterborough game we still had a chance of the playoffs. Six points over Easter and we would still be in with a big shout

There's something wrong and /or afoot at the club. This self-destruction just isn't normal for a team that previously had been flying high. I hope all will come clear soon

In the meantime the end of the season cannot come  quickly enough. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Stonesrick said:

Despite the shocking performance today, credit to the fans for such a fantastic turnout 30,428 - according to Sky Sports News 😂

image.jpg

That will be the average attendance next season...... minus the zero. Well done the  Venky/Mowbray/Waggo combo.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, J*B said:

I just do not accept this to be the case, if anything it would have been a while back not in the last throes of the season and whilst we had a chance of the top 6

Do we think it’s likely there will be a crowd reaction at the last home game, he deserves nothing but being totally lambasted by the crowd from the 1st minute to the last.

It should be left totally obvious to him if it is to be his last game (I say if as I’m terrified Venkys might just throw him another contract) that he is basically hated here by this stage. A shocking excuse for a manager based off yearly nosedives and if that last press conference is true and he’s blaming the atmosphere/fans then a shocking excuse for a person aswell.

When the happy clappers on Facebook are now pretty much to a man calling him to be sacked rather than having his contract run down, you know it’s close to getting real ugly.

• Like 1