BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Stoke City (h) - 18/4/22

1 hour ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

According to Sharpe

"Would have expected Bradley Dack to come on, but seemed as though he was troubled by something in the warm-up at half time"

Watched him do it, slipped and I think I saw him hit his back on the sprinkler. Was holding his lower back.

16 minutes ago, DE. said:

"In hindsight, maybe we should have played how we did in the second half from the start."

Yeah that might have helped Tony 🤔 

Or made the change 20 min in. It was obviously a mistake how we started. Why not fix it right away?

The Playoffs are gone for sure now. 

First half was the worst half performance at home all season. Its was truly pathetic and dire. Second half was abit better but nowhere near the required from this Blackburn Rovers team. It was simple not good enough. Its good to see that's Mowbray has finally admitted that his 3 at the back isn't working anymore. Mowbray is far too stubborn with his tactics and attitude towards the games. I have been posting on here for weeks saying that we needed to change from back 5 to 4-2-3-1 formation and start pressing from the front. His starting team was incorrect and wrong again. His formation wrong

Gallagher was our best player and played with effort and work hard. All 3 subs had impact on the game and Hedges almost scored by a great save by their keeper.

Mowbray didn't like it when the crowd got on his back and reaction to us. What he said I don't know but his anger got to him. But there is no passion and desire on the touchline from him. Venus shown more than he did.

Taxi is needed for Mowbray who I would sack Mowbray now and appoint Damien Johnson as Interim manager for the next 3 games. Plus I would look towards next season and play players that will be here next season

2 minutes ago, Mellor Rover said:

Watched him do it, slipped and I think I saw him hit his back on the sprinkler. Was holding his lower back.

I witnessed him slipped and His injured his back. Tried to run with him towards the end of half time but couldn't. 

• Like 3

Goes without saying that the manager must be replaced, he is responsible for the results and his bizarre tactics again led to a loss. Not good enough.

Sadly, everything boils back to our absent owners who won't know the score today and will probably give Mowbray a new deal.

I remember so many people saying how "likable" this team is earlier in the season, I couldn't disagree more, no bollocks and no personality.

Johnson was a joke, he shouldn't play for us again, he is finished, an absolute liability. Travis again bog standard in the middle, outclassed.

Has there ever been a more overhyped player than Dolan? Today was like 99% of his performances, stepovers when he gets it, unable to release the ball and absolutely nothing of note, he shouldn't be around a first team of a top half side, he was fast tracked into the first team but he was so poor again, Hedges did far more in 15 minutes than Dolan has in months, why hasn't he played more?

Gallagher grafted hard and showed more character than anyone, not much at the end of it but gets some credit, Brereton was poor however.

Nyambe again is overrated, slows evreything down and doesn't look like he's putting everything in. Lenihan will be lucky to move up to a better club, Van Hecke and Wharton were shakier than normal too.

What is wrong with Dack?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, cesus said:

"The atmosphere in the stadium affected a lot of the young players, we didn't get going".

He is on the wind up, I've been convinced for a while now. Its like your brother pulling faces behind Dad's back when you are getting a bollocking!!

All the reporter that got that answer had to reply with was:

"But surely, Tony, you can understand the fans' frustrations who are seeing chances of a play off place slip away after being in such a comfortable position in January?"

It's not rocket science! These bloody reporters need to stick it on him. I'm sick of this spineless crap.

• Like 6

from the moment i saw the line i knew we were in trouble.stoke,like blackpool took avantage of us being a man lite in midfield,he keeps going with this hybrid 3/4/3,it makes us unbalanced and easy to beat,pickering is a terrible wing back,nyambe has no out ball while travis and johnson were over run in the first half,in the scale of unbalanced sides that was a 10,our esteemed maanger can`t see it though,was a lot better in the 2nd half but you don`t win many games by only playing 45 minutes,mowbray out and make it quick

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, roverblue said:

Lots of grumbling in the riverside about Mowbray today, first time I have heard any all season. It was fairly mild though in terms of formation and selection rather than sacking him etc

It felt like meek acceptance from the majority of supporters in the ground. People are prepared to accept this crap, which is very sad.

I have  just read his after match comments in the LET, he is taking the piss out of us all.

There should have been no need for a team talk the boro result was all the incentive needed. Yet the useless gimp sent out a team devoid of any attacking nouse, a defence left far too exposed by playing Johnson and with the out of form Dolan slinking between 3 six footers up front! 
What a complete embarrassment today was, the end of a play off dream with the team now struggling to even finish in the top 10!

The sooner he leaves the better.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

All the reporter that got that answer had to reply with was:

"But surely, Tony, you can understand the fans' frustrations who are seeing chances of a play off place slip away after being in such a comfortable position in January?"

It's not rocket science! These bloody reporters need to stick it on him. I'm sick of this spineless crap.

Not one of them has the bollox to ask the questions that need to be asked...gutless.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, cesus said:

"The atmosphere in the stadium affected a lot of the young players, we didn't get going".

He is on the wind up, I've been convinced for a while now. Its like your brother pulling faces behind Dad's back when you are getting a bollocking!!

So he blamed those same young players in the last match, took no responsibility, and today it's the fans fault.

Not that I'm shocked, what an utter cretin he is.

If there's anyone who deserves a massive reality check, it's Tony Mowbray. I can't wait till he's gone the lazy c*nt.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

The Playoffs are gone for sure now. 

First half was the worst half performance at home all season. Its was truly pathetic and dire. Second half was abit better but nowhere near the required from this Blackburn Rovers team. It was simple not good enough. Its good to see that's Mowbray has finally admitted that his 3 at the back isn't working anymore. Mowbray is far too stubborn with his tactics and attitude towards the games. I have been posting on here for weeks saying that we needed to change from back 5 to 4-2-3-1 formation and start pressing from the front. His starting team was incorrect and wrong again. His formation wrong

Gallagher was our best player and played with effort and work hard. All 3 subs had impact on the game and Hedges almost scored by a great save by their keeper.

Mowbray didn't like it when the crowd got on his back and reaction to us. What he said I don't know but his anger got to him. But there is no passion and desire on the touchline from him. Venus shown more than he did.

Taxi is needed for Mowbray who I would sack Mowbray now and appoint Damien Johnson as Interim manager for the next 3 games. Plus I would look towards next season and play players that will be here next season

I witnessed him slipped and His injured his back. Tried to run with him towards the end of half time but couldn't. 

Couldn't you catch him?

5 hours ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

My South American Jungle stick shows the games for free which long since helped with my matchday pangs to buy a ticket. Most weeks the quality on offer does nothing to tempt me back.

Not for me watching my club that well. Nothing can beat being inside a stadium watching your club play In my opinion. Not interested in watching live streaming of Rovers games

5 hours ago, CAPT KAYOS said:

And still you don't see it  ... I would say unbelievable but for you its believable

Of I still believe in my club and always will to the end 

5 hours ago, K-Hod said:

Is Davenport still a thing? Or is he injured? Totally forgot about him until just now! Or is he still the original Hedges? (I.E a player Mowbray words hard for ages to sign, then never picks).

Davenport is injured

5 hours ago, Hasta said:

If you didn’t enjoy going anymore Chaddy, would you still go?

If you don’t enjoy going, you don’t stop being a Blackburn Rovers supporter and  stop wanting the best for the club. However if your not getting the enjoyment out of it, why pay money to keep doing it?

Well I haven't stop enjoyed going Rovers during my time as season ticket holder so I can't comment but I do believe myself that you support your club through the good, bad and ugly time, But I can understand people stop going if they stop enjoying. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1864roverite said:

Then you don’t watch his every game he has been absolutely shocking at times and wobbles every time he goes across the half way line there are far better players out there and although I wanted him to stay for me he can take the same bus as Mowbray himself

I have historically been on Nyambe's side but he just hasn't progressed/improved. He has I believe regressed.

That however is also down to the lack of quality in our main coaching staff who must be Mowbray, Venus, Lowe and fucking Benson. What a shambles of an outfit those 4 wasters of space are.

I do not fault Nyambe for wanting out.

Even as a lifelong Rovers fan I would if I was him and the choice was leaving ot playing under Mowbray and his lackeys. It has to be soul destroying.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Ha!

gally played like a good old traditional centre forward today,he actually used his size and speed for once,one big problem,he was on the ****** wing,big ben has scored a lot of his goals by coming inside,whyt was`nt he out there,he was playing centre forward👿,me thinks our tony has lost the plot

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cesus said:

Well this run has made the pain of losing all the out of contract players a lot easier to deal with. I'm not sure how much longer I can put myself through all this, I'm not arsed about losing its part of football. Seeing an entire football club not give a flying fuck about losing is what I can't deal with.

I am surprised they are not playing with a passion, if only for themselves. They are in the shop window.

I guess not getting injured before vacation,  and a new club plus payday is the priority.