BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Stoke City (h) - 18/4/22

We are essentially a football club with no CEO and no owners, drifting through seasons relying on a useless manager who is allowed to not get results at an alarming rate time after time. We've been here before. We are not results driven.

Venky's get out of our club and take Steve Waggott with you!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Silas said:

Got to end up one of the worst collapses since it became the Championship. 

Has anyone gone 2nd to 12th before?

Can’t imagine so. We’ve been the worst side in the league since the January transfer window opened. Can’t imagine any other side being 2nd then producing the worst return of the league the second half. 

• Like 2

Just now, yankfan said:

Can’t imagine so. We’ve been the worst side in the league since the January transfer window opened. Can’t imagine any other side being 2nd then producing the worst return of the league the second half. 

The fact that we got to 2nd shows how shit the Championship is.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Nyambe is an athlete, not a footballer, who does not have a single clue of what to do when he crosses into the oppo half.

He has something like 7 career assists showing up the crap crosses he rarely puts in.

He usually stops, puts his foot on the ball and passes backwards where the longer the distance the better it seems.

If he cant be replaced then right footed footballers must be going out of fashion.

While I don’t agree with all of this, Nyambe was particularly poor today.

2 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Starts a must win game with 8 out of 11 players being defensive.

Begone Tony. Begone.

Johnson for Buckley was almost as absurd as Edun over Dack on Friday. Buckley on today changed the match, why he was left out, or not subbed on after 20 min is criminal 

• Like 1

Just now, OsloRover said:

While I don’t agree with all of this, Nyambe was particularly poor today.

He can’t use his left. Every time he gets the ball on the wing it’s a back pass, cross through the defender with his right, or an attempt to go by with speed. If he could one in a while cut in on his left it would do his game wonders. 

First half probably the worst 45 mins since we were relegated. Then mowbray’s tactical masterclass this week was to keep the same front 3, just change their positions within it🤣 fucking joker, get gone. Anyone who wants him next season I’ll take unbelievable joy in watching them crumble after January hits.

7 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

Quite right Jim, 2 wins in 14 now I think it is, he would be sacked at any other club anyway.

What a shame. 2022 started with so much promise, yet has quickly reverted to type.

What is Mowbray's overall Championship record when conceding the first goal? 3 wins, a few draws, and loads of defeats? I can't be far off.

3 minutes ago, deanives said:

Atleast this season it doesn't seem like he's having a late season revival which has felt is what has kept his job the last 2 years 

It's probably because it can't be officially classed as a dead rubber. We'll probably win the last couple after the play offs are mathematically impossible. Then a new contract incoming. 

14 minutes ago, yankfan said:

Johnson for Buckley was almost as absurd as Edun over Dack on Friday. Buckley on today changed the match, why he was left out, or not subbed on after 20 min is criminal 

He is the one most likely to provide an assist and a killer pass. Should be a starter every week in my opinion, so long as he is played in his best position.

• Like 2

Season gone a few weeks ago so I'm not too bothered about the past 2 results. 

Players are not putting in a shift because they don't want to get injured and ruin a summer move away. Tony just well out of his depth at this level and has been for a few years. 

I fear a very difficult summer and I think this time next year we'll snatch your hand off for a mid table finish. We're facing a relegation battle with so many players leaving and a chronic lack of investment. 

• Like 5