BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship - 22-23

On 08/07/2022 at 19:15, SuperBrfc said:

This is entertaining and bizarre. Bassini comes on to talkSPORT to argue with Simon Jordan. Asks him for a boxing match, then claims he'll prove all of them wrong by winning the league with Birmingham.

He is an odd one

HT in Roma v Sunderland. Sunderland more interested in kicking the oppo than the ball.

I wonder if it is their intention to kick their way to survival in the coming season.

O'Nien subbed before HT, on a yellow and begging for a second. Dirty rotten bastards.

Jose enjoying the sun on the Algarve. He had just been way onfield pissed at the thugs

Screenshot_20220713-174859.thumb.png.718871af0e569607cbc3648ea04c57c3.png

Edited by AllRoverAsia

2 minutes ago, Rogerb said:

Cedric Kipre gone to Cardiff on loan from West Brom. Despite looking for a centre half we have obviously not revisited this

I would want players who want to be at the Rovers. Kipre has already proven that he doesn't, so move on, in my opinion. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, rigger said:

I would want players who want to be at the Rovers. Kipre has already proven that he doesn't, so move on, in my opinion. 

He’d have been a good signing regardless. I do admire how you always seem to look on the bright side though Rigger even though there’s nothing to be excited about currently. 

14 minutes ago, Butty said:

He’d have been a good signing regardless. I do admire how you always seem to look on the bright side though Rigger even though there’s nothing to be excited about currently. 

The season starts in two weeks I am excited about that. There has already been a dampener thrown on that with the trains from Preston, maybe being on stike on the 30th. If they are I will have to find another way of getting to Ewood.

26 minutes ago, rigger said:

The general view when he signed for West Brom was that he got a better deal than we could offer. Career going nowhere at West Brom taken the opportunity to go out on loan you would believe to be a starter for Cardiff. Can't blame him for taking the deal on offer but seems like now reflected not the best deal as not playing. Had we returned to this he may well have wanted to be here this time.

3 minutes ago, rigger said:

The season starts in two weeks I am excited about that. There has already been a dampener thrown on that with the trains from Preston, maybe being on stike on the 30th. If they are I will have to find another way of getting to Ewood.

152 bus to Witton and a twenty minute walk

• Like 2

10 hours ago, islander200 said:

Pete O'Rourke saying Dwight Gayle signing for Stoke on a 2 year deal 

Gayle fits in to how Stoke play and they needed that type of striker. 

I see Wilder is struggling to bring in strikers he wants and wanting on PL clubs to make their striker signings 

On 07/07/2022 at 18:21, roversfan99 said:

Forest are signing Richards from Bayern Munich for the left wing back role so unless Toffolo is going as back-up, maybe that won't happen now.

Well Toffolo and O'Brien have both left Huddersfield now for Forest so My comment correct.