BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hartlepool Utd (h) - Carabao Cup, 10/8/22

5 minutes ago, benhben said:

Bloody hell. I know its only hartlepool but considering this is a second string side its a good effort. 

8 goals and 0 conceeded for JDT so far.

A terrific start.

We might just have the real deal in JDT.

A highly profitable night for me - some doubted the wisdom of my odds on bet.  Just finished working at home and it's time to open another nice red in celebration.  If Rovers carry on like this, my wine stock will dwindle rapidly.  Well done JDT, keep it up lad!

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 7

24 minutes ago, Gav said:

Dack is finished, he’ll never come back, we’ll never see him in a Rovers shirt again, going out on loan…….

Another load of Bullshit, courtesy of Brfcs, good goal Bradley, takes a certain level of fitness to get on the end of that.

He was sulking on his way in pre match.....🥲

Screenshot_20220810-212044_Facebook.jpg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Mercer said:

A highly profitable night for me - some doubted the wisdom of my odds on bet.  Just finished working at home and it's time to open another nice red in celebration.  If Rovers carry on like this, my wine stock will dwindle rapidly.  Well done JDT, keep it up lad!

No, you didn't have some special foresight about us beating a League Two side. People doubted your general predictive ability due to your awful track record of predicting us to win on here. More like we were worried you were giving the usual Mercer kiss of death on a game we expected to win.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Edun not looking good injury wise. Maybe time for Annersley to come on and Pickering back to LB.

3rd sub made, none made at the same time which means the 3 stoppages are up and the last 2 can't be made, so no debut for Annesley if I remember the rules correctly.

6 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Has Mowbrays cup collapso routine been rooted out of the club ?😅

Talking of Mowbray, and all the pro Mowbray brigade. Can't see many clubs knocking on his door to employ him. Reminds me of another ex manager of ours who I refuse to name 

• Like 4