BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (h) - 3/9/22

Although I'm happy that Brereton is staying I would have fully accepted had he been sold and the financial reasons behind it. With the omnipresent spectre of P&S around I just hope we don't come to regret not cashing in as his value diminishes. 

He seems to be the consummate professional and I have no worries that he might do a Rothwell and pretty much down tools. 

• Backroom
3 hours ago, rob_of_the_rovers said:

They're yet to win away and their three wins have come against teams who are currently 13th, 17th and 23rd. No reason we can't win this

Oh bugger, now you've done it...

I’d go

Kaminski

travis.    Hyam.   Ayala/carter.    Pickering

Wharton.    Buckley

hedges.           Dack.             Sir Ben    

Hirst

2-1 rovers win

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Shirley Crabtree Wrestler said:

Ha ha  - I actually tried to look this up, then realised it was a Chadsterism (like Spoonerism but more serious) and that he meant concussion protocol. I was wondering if there were perhaps new rules about fielding players who concede possession too often, or who maybe have too many offspring to allow cut price admission via the players entrance or something. Anyway, I think Szmodic has potentially slipped down the pecking order in any case, with the arrival of Hirst and the rehabilitation of Dack. He will have some work to do to get back in the team, methinks.

I believe our newly stabilised back line will be the bedrock of a return to the confident and capable approach we showed in the first three games, which I hope will translate into a good result for Rovers tomorrow.

COYB! JDTBWA!

My apology for the mis spelling of it. I hold my hands up. 

22 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

My apology for the mis spelling of it. I hold my hands up. 

No need to apologise young Chris - it was interesting chasing down the alternative meaning 🙂 Thanks for your continuing and continuous optimism and positive outlook on all things Rovers. There aren't as many 'dyed in the wool' fans as there used to be around the club, and you can always be relied upon to contribute something to the debates. 

50 minutes ago, only2garners said:

I would have blamed predictive text Chadfy.

I blamed it on me being tired after a very busy night shift at work

30 minutes ago, Shirley Crabtree Wrestler said:

No need to apologise young Chris - it was interesting chasing down the alternative meaning 🙂 Thanks for your continuing and continuous optimism and positive outlook on all things Rovers. There aren't as many 'dyed in the wool' fans as there used to be around the club, and you can always be relied upon to contribute something to the debates. 

I will always be Continuing and continuous optimism and positive outlook on Rovers and life. I see no reason to be other way 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mercer said:

Supremely confident about tomorrow and can't see beyond a Rovers' win and have lumped on at 6/5.

Well you need to claw something back after the Blackpool double prediction disaster 😂

Tough game tomorrow, City have started the season well. 

1-1 draw 

6 hours ago, arbitro said:

Although I'm happy that Brereton is staying I would have fully accepted had he been sold and the financial reasons behind it. With the omnipresent spectre of P&S around I just hope we don't come to regret not cashing in as his value diminishes. 

He seems to be the consummate professional and I have no worries that he might do a Rothwell and pretty much down tools. 

What is P&S? Sorry if I'm being dim!

1 minute ago, Shirley Crabtree Wrestler said:

Some folk don't half talk shite, especially when talking our team members down. Time to talk the team up boys & girls. Come on you BLUES!

It’s crap playing in a position you’re unsuited to. Fair play to Dolan for giving it a go, especially in the games were the service to the front hasn’t been great. Having said that I don’t really think the experiment has worked.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

It’s crap playing in a position you’re unsuited to. Fair play to Dolan for giving it a go, especially in the games were the service to the front hasn’t been great. Having said that I don’t really think the experiment has worked.

Dolan is playing the number 9 role when we want press from the front. He is ideal for him. 

Also worked last season at times against Swansea and Cardiff. Also worked on Wednesday