BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Luton Town (a) - 17/9/22

26 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

kenilworth road is universally acknowledged to be the worst ground in england,beating boundary park,turf moor,blundell park (grimsby),priestfield)gillingham and fratton park (portsmouth) in having the worst facilities,view and general state of the ground,there can`t be many worse than the above🙂

You take that back, Boundary Park is a wonderful place. 

34 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

kenilworth road is universally acknowledged to be the worst ground in england,beating boundary park,turf moor,blundell park (grimsby),priestfield)gillingham and fratton park (portsmouth) in having the worst facilities,view and general state of the ground,there can`t be many worse than the above🙂

Don't need the clubs in brackets. We all follow football. Where the hell is Turf Moor?

• Like 5

10 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

scott of the antarctic did his pre trip cold weather training there

Also NASA did their deep space training there due to the lack of atmosphere 😳 bum bum.

To he fair though they do have a great playing surface, beautiful lush green grass, but when you see what they put on it every other week I guess that's not surprising 😉 bum, bum, bum.

Any more?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DavidMailsTightPerm said:

Who would be a manager - keep as is, and we put another tired performance and JDT will be asked why he didn't bring in fresh legs. Alternatively, he freshens up team, we lose and he gets asked why change a winning team 🙄 

Despite our inconsistencies my glass is half full - irrespective of the team, optimistic we will get a draw or win (that's done it 🤣)

Were blowing hot and cold at the moment, when we play were a joy to watch, when we dont turn up we look ordinary. I am optomistic for the future of Blackburn Rovers under JDT, were beggining to show signs of a top 6 finish.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RoversTilliDie said:

Were blowing hot and cold at the moment, when we play were a joy to watch, when we dont turn up we look ordinary. I am optomistic for the future of Blackburn Rovers under JDT, were beggining to show signs of a top 6 finish.

We're 10 games into the season and Tues was the first match where JDT had an actual choice on who to start / bench and omit from the squad.

3 matches a week has been brutal on our small squad.

1 hour ago, Exiled_Rover said:

We're 10 games into the season and Tues was the first match where JDT had an actual choice on who to start / bench and omit from the squad.

3 matches a week has been brutal on our small squad.

Small but quality, what a nice position for Tomasson to work with and add to in January when he's had a good look. 

He raised the bar on Tuesday, showing just what this squad is capable of. The knack now is obviously to find the consistency. 

3 hours ago, TimmyJimmy said:

Also NASA did their deep space training there due to the lack of atmosphere 😳 bum bum.

To he fair though they do have a great playing surface, beautiful lush green grass, but when you see what they put on it every other week I guess that's not surprising 😉 bum, bum, bum.

Any more?

I assume you mean 'boom boom' Timmy? But I confess I did childishly burst out laughing at the way you've spelt it.

Got a last minute ticket for this one - will have to brave the train stop in London with all the crowds!

No idea how this game will go. I'm trying to not get too excited as we usually flatter to deceive when I do. If I had to make a prediction I think we'll play well but only manage our first draw of the season - which wouldn't be shocking.

Same team as Watford please. Brittain might be in the squad but Id be surprised if he was thrown straight back in from the start.

We'll need that same back 3 if we are to keep Luton's forwards quiet, especially as the midfield battle to be very tough, probably tougher than Watford given Luton haven't won at home yet and they'll be desperate to change that.

Let's hope the team goes into it full of confidence and not the slow and tentative approach that we've seen in other games. Rovers really have been a Jekyll and Hyde so far this season.

I'll go for a 1-1 draw. Rovers to score first, and we'll probably be hanging on a bit by the end but we have to draw at some point...right!?

3 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

We’ve 12 games to play between the 1st of October and the last game before the World Cup (Dingles) on the 12th of November.

If we get through that period in a decent position, we could be well set for the rest of the season.

13 counting the cup game at West Ham.