BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Millwall (h) 01/10/2022

22 hours ago, Mr. E said:

I love Travis' character and it is great to have someone like him as a captain.

That being said...our midfield is not up to par. Travis, Morton, Buckley...none of them are good enough at this level. The way we were ragdolled by Luton was beneath anything acceptable. I don't want to fault the effort, but there isn't really any getting back from such a humbling. I would be embarrassed and angry at myself if I was so helplessly bullied on the field. January our priority must be fighters and tacklers - because we will face a lot tougher teams than Luton if were to ever progress. 

Not as if Buckley is in form either. Has not kicked on from last season to my surprise.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, arbitro said:

Millwall are likely to have Jake Cooper and Charlie Cresswell at centre half and they are bigger and more powerful than anything we have. In my view we have to play quickly through midfield and get our forwards running in behind and down the sides. Rowett is one of the more tactically astute managers in the league and will undoubtedly set his team up to let us have the ball in our half and press to deny us space when we get over the half way line. This is how teams have played in our five defeats so far so I expect Millwall to do the same. As ever scoring first will be key as this will cause Rowett to change his set up and tactics.

Lets hope JDT out thinks him, still say 3-0 Rovers.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rigger said:

Absolutely pissing down here, is there any danger of the game being off ?

Did rain heavy yesterday. Was passing PNE yesterday about 3pm, road was flooded outside so good job for them not a match on. Not sure how bad it was at Ewood although no doubt river would be high. 

Not too bad at moment in Blackburn. Odd shower but mainly dry with sun.

Good to have Saturday back. 

1 0 with 11,897 on.

COYB 

Mola, Vale, Edun, A.Wharton, JRC all playing for the U21's today.

Fully fit squad (apart from Barnes) so potentially a return to the first team for Markanday?

Although Diaz, Gallagher, Hirst, Hedges, Dolan, Dack all ahead of him in the pecking order assumes he wouldn't get on anyway.

Hoping for a good win today!

18 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Mola, Vale, Edun, A.Wharton, JRC all playing for the U21's today.

Fully fit squad (apart from Barnes) so potentially a return to the first team for Markanday?

Although Diaz, Gallagher, Hirst, Hedges, Dolan, Dack all ahead of him in the pecking order assumes he wouldn't get on anyway.

Hoping for a good win today!

5-1 up at half time! Vale with 2, Harry leonard, Wharton and Harlock the scorers!

v

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Darwen Rover 007 said:

I'm really hoping to see more of Markanday.. not sure why he hasn't been given more of a chance.. has the one thing we haven't seen much of so far this season.. pace 

Also did well in the few carabao games also 

like with dack,jdt probably does`nt  fancy him player wise,would be no surprise to me if both of them got moved on in the new year

Fully fit squad, two weeks to prepare, home tie against a solid but unspectacular Championship stalwart side. Have to have a good performance today. If we don't it will be very disappointing.

Hope the lads can emulate the U21s. There are a few in there knocking on the door..

Its a shame for me that Adam Warton is  relegated to the under 21s. Thought he would be on the bench.