BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Rotherham United (h) 08/10/2022

1 hour ago, J*B said:

I’ve always said Rovers should ask BRFCS for access to our data. I’ve attached the last 90 days worth of activity… people are losing interest, fast. 

FEFFE75D-FF16-4915-8AF6-B1FD7A00B6C2.jpeg

Really interesting - it does feel like a lot of the recent match threads have been far quieter. 
However a lot of that data is the transfer window which naturally is a lot busier here for rumours and discussion (though I do agree with the general point).

On the match itself. Hedges RWB and Szmodics central forward - shambles 

Aside from the back 3 that looks shiiiiite. 

But we'll probably win anyway and lose the next one! I'd actually be excited just to get a draw today, just so that we know it is possible!!

(being sarcastic, course i want/expect! a win) 

Seriously Even a half fit Dack playing out of his best position is still always going to be twice the player of Sczmodics! And Where's Markanday? Not even in the under 21s today

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 1

• Moderation Lead
1 hour ago, starscascade said:

The board is filled with dread and negativity… means one thing. We will win today and go on a a run (the polar opposite of a death spiral) or do we need a 7-0er to get to there first 

If you feel like that, you’ve a choice whether to log on or not to be fair.

Perplexing selections.

Third game in a week for Ayala - a big ask.  Would have 'saved' him for Wigan and played Carter today.

As for Hedges at rwb instead of Brittain, unfathomable - this is really square pegs in round holes Mowbray territory.

Staggered Dack does not start  and Szmodics does.

JDT should have been brave, axed Travis and started both Adam Wharton and Morton.

I think our manager is leaving himself wide open to criticism today if it all goes t1ts up.  Concerns are growing................

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 3

Right before I posted that, the ref gave us a free kick when we had immediately moved the ball forward into possession about 20+ yards ahead. Right after I posted it, he played advantage after we got fouled and had passed it backwards about 20 yards. Gonna be one of those refs again isn't he.

• Like 1