BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry (a) - 1/11/22 - at CBS Arena (the Ricoh in old money)

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

https://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/2022/october/news-coventry-city-make-time-to-pay-agreement-with-hmrc/

Coventry are really in trouble and have agreed with HMRC to defer payments until December primarily because of the five home postponements this season. This further issue with the CBS Arena will only add to these problems.

Cheeky bid for goerkrys (however that’s spelt) in January for when Ben leaves in summer . Come on venkys take advantage of a situation to resolve one

• Like 2

Rovers should stand theit ground and not accept the game being postponed. If they cannot fulfil the fixture it should be forfeited. 

I can understand somewhat why there would be leniency for the pitch situation as it wasdown to the commonwealth games but the fixture list was released in June or July. There has been ample timefor them to sort out the situation. 

I'd be demanding three points. Rovers should not be inconvenienced because of Coventry's ineptitude. 

I feel for their fans. Absolute joke. 

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

Rovers should stand theit ground and not accept the game being postponed. If they cannot fulfil the fixture it should be forfeited. 

I can understand somewhat why there would be leniency for the pitch situation as it wasdown to the commonwealth games but the fixture list was released in June or July. There has been ample timefor them to sort out the situation. 

I'd be demanding three points. Rovers should not be inconvenienced because of Coventry's ineptitude. 

Are you from yarkshire? Theit ground?

33 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

Coventry 2 defeats in 10, seem a hard team to beat but if Blackpool can do it then so can we 

I think Hull were on a bit of a roll, including scoring 4 the game before ours. It’s a game we can win and hopefully get to 5 in a row. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Upside Down said:

Its a problem with Rugby Union club Wasps who owned the stadium have gone into Administration. 

Maybe Coventry City owners should try to buy their stadium of Wasps now?  

29 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Its a problem with Rugby Union club Wasps who owned the stadium have gone into Administration. 

Maybe Coventry City owners should try to buy their stadium of Wasps now?  

Unfortunately, they appear to be brassic, and struggling to run their business other than at a significant loss (like most professional clubs these days of crazy player wages and fat cat leeches sucking the life blood out of their meagre club incomes).

It will probably be a shambles - watch it turn into a Rovers victory on the pitch, which costs us serious injuries to key players, and which is then expunged when the Sky Blues float off into administration limbo themselves...

Fooking shambles all round. And who pays, as usual? The fans... 

22 minutes ago, Shirley Crabtree Wrestler said:

Unfortunately, they appear to be brassic, and struggling to run their business other than at a significant loss (like most professional clubs these days of crazy player wages and fat cat leeches sucking the life blood out of their meagre club incomes).

It will probably be a shambles - watch it turn into a Rovers victory on the pitch, which costs us serious injuries to key players, and which is then expunged when the Sky Blues float off into administration limbo themselves...

Fooking shambles all round. And who pays, as usual? The fans... 

It's appeared that way with Coventry. I don't know the full situation at Coventry or Wasps but its shows that something needs to be in place for situation and clubs should owned their own stadium or at least have a long term agreement in place. 

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

It's appeared that way with Coventry. I don't know the full situation at Coventry or Wasps but its shows that something needs to be in place for situation and clubs should owned their own stadium or at least have a long term agreement in place. 

I am not sure, but I would think it doesn't matter if you have a long term agreement, if the people you have that agreement with go to the wall.