BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Leicester City (a) - 28/02/23 (FA Cup 5th Round)

1 minute ago, Herbie6590 said:

Thought we were quite good tonight…😉

Up to that Leicester goal against the run of play, exceptional. I think the best I've seen us play all season. That first 20 mins ish of the second half was barnstorming. Could have been 4 or 5 up.

I'm drunk (little bit of chocolate mulled wine, 15%, tastes great and only 3 quid at the mo from Sainsburys, just to contrast with Mercer's poncy recommendations) but I'm bouncing after that match!

Edited by bluebruce
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

A wonderfully brave performance. We went toe to toe with Leicester and were better in every department. The manager and players deserve huge credit.

Every player played their part. Defensively sound again. Szmodics and Travis the standouts for me.

Szmodics looking a fantastic buy!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Ianrally said:

Great result and mention must be made of our twelfth man, a fantastic turnout from the Rovers fans. This must give the boys a big lift for the run in. 

Heard them loud...I can't say 'and clear', I couldn't tell wtf they were singing half the time, but they were definitely in good voice!

5 minutes ago, Bohinen1983 said:

Jack Vale was really poor- Tomasson must see something in him ... Thought Morton was quite poor too.. 

Costello going off knocked us I thought which shows just how far the lads come- quality player!!

Whatever you think of him it's a bit petty of people on here to be putting so much focus on Vales cameo apearance at this minute! 

Great performance and well deserved win, need to bring that attacking intensity to our league games and we'll smash the playoffs! 

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 3

Just now, 47er said:

Morton didn't look up. He just kicked it---to them! No brains or composure.

Exactly so why am I having to justify it? Genuine question...it's nothing personal. Even Trav seemed to have to console him when he was taken off, almost like a "hey forget about it".. which I thought was. Nice touch if that was the case.

• Like 1