BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Millwall (a) - Monday 8th May

Great effort from the team today. 

absolute shitter to get done over by those boring deluded nobbers and tony fkin titbag (funny how well he can do when he's at a club that he gives half a shit about) 

Knew that poor GD would haunt us eventually and having only one centre forward in the squad(a completely unprolific one at that) 

We finally win a game from a losing position when it doesn't matter,also i don't give a shit that Mowbray and Sunderland have made the playoffs,we haven't and that's all that matters,We move into a summer of  waiting until the end of July for any shitty signings and teenage loans from  Prem teams and another season in a truly terribly average quality league that the Championship is.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Could be a very important question for next season. If Brittain gets back to his early season form after a full preseason, could be the way forward.

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was in JDTs head and he had a little trial with it 

Great win, great come back.

A great game for the neutrals to enjoy on Sky.

I actually quite like Sunderland as a Club, it's their manager who I simply do not like so I do hope he gets well and truly rogered in the playoffs.

Hes on TV, so it's now turned off.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DE. said:

Just need another 8 or 9 to fuck off with them. Although for the record Dacky is one I'd keep. 

Why? He clearly can't get around the pitch anymore.

He's been a very good player for us - a legend of the last 12 years (my how far we've fallen), but he can't play in this system. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sparks Rover said:

There was no pressure on today.  We had to win and hope

3-1 down at half time at the Den. I am super proud of the team and have genuine hope for next season.

Finished in our highest position since we came into the championship. 

• Like 2

Well, of course, we did it the hard way but we did exactly what we had to do, at last.

I can't remember the last time I looked forward to the next season with such positivity, hope JDT stays.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, superniko said:

Were Millwall terrible in the 2nd half or are we a better and more balanced side with Brittain RB, JRC in centre mid and Travis in the dugout?

Honestly we were the much better side all game - we gifted them two goals and the third (their first) should have been dealt with as it was a throw-in. 

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

Great win, great come back.

A great game for the neutrals to enjoy on Sky.

I actually quite like Sunderland as a Club, it's there manager who I simply do not like so I do hope he gets well and truly targeted on the playoffs.

Boro knock them out in the final, Tony cry gurns and laugh gurns at the same time.

• Backroom
Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

Why? He clearly can't get around the pitch anymore.

He's been a very good player for us - a legend of the last 12 years (my how far we've fallen), but he can't play in this system. 

Give him a pre season to get himself back to proper fitness, he'll be fine. Literally the only player we have with any real footballing intelligence. Wouldn't keep him on his current deal, but if there's a more sensible deal to be made it's an easy decision. 

• Like 2

Feeling a bit of pride after that.  Excellent way to end the season but really should have been in the bag weeks ago. Poor run since the World Cup, but can’t help be feel undone in part to bad luck. Can easily point to 3 or 4 matches where a point has been stolen from us. We return nearly the entire squad who played meaningful minutes. Need at least 4 in. 2 center forwards, a left winger and a left back. If GN can get the necessary paperwork over the line in the summer we should be top 6 next year. 

• Like 3