BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

1 minute ago, RTM08 said:

I don't buy that, what possible incentive in any scenario is there for Venkys to cancel all incomings AND outgoings?

Only one is selling the club but we wouldn’t be that lucky!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hasta said:

JDT’s position is tenable as his primary job is to coach the team.

Broughtons is untenable as he simply cannot do the job he has been brought in for if funds have been pulled from under him. For his reputation in the game he either needs to lay the blame elsewhere or quit. (Presuming the stories about no transfers with fees turns out to be correct).

Disagree. JDT was livid with the O’Brien palaver last Jan, clearly angry about the slashing of funds in summer, and now has this shambles unfolding in front of him.  He can’t work in these conditions, an almost constant erosion and downgrading of the squad, lies, backtracking, embarrassment. If he’s any sense he should pack it in now. 

IF Broughton is also blameless then I totally agree, his position is untenable too. 

• Like 3

Just now, Jimmy612 said:

Disagree. JDT was livid with the O’Brien palaver last Jan, clearly angry about the slashing of funds in summer, and now has this shambles unfolding in front of him.  He can’t work in these conditions, an almost constant erosion and downgrading of the squad, lies, backtracking, embarrassment. If he’s any sense he should pack it in now. 

IF Broughton is also blameless then I totally agree, his position is untenable too. 

I don’t think this is really the time to be debating the literary meaning of the word tenable. If you mean JDT would be well in his rights to just fuck off in disgust then absolutely.