BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Plymouth Argyle (h) - 09/03/2024

On 07/03/2024 at 15:23, jim mk2 said:

Must win = must not lose for me.

A point from every game and we will probably survive

In view of our difficulties scoring and conceding soft goals I'd take another 1-1

That's 4 in a row absolutely spot on. Time to take this betting lark seriously 

• Like 2

Have to say it was so obvious what was going to happen with McFadz, when we got forward we played a high line and he was getting beaten for pace all the time.

Hes a good player I think if you sitting deep but it was so obvious he needed to come off at half time.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rovers11 said:

You go down to 10 men with over half an hour today gives you little chance of winning the game. If they'd have equalised then at least we'd have had a chance of pushing to try and get a winner with 11. With 10, there was no chance of that.

I'd say it's the shit passing, general decision making and apathy that lost 2 points today, not 10 men.

Our play helped them more than it did us. Players like Wharton, Brittain, Gallagher and Dolan were constantly fucking up.

• Like 2

Lets be honest, we were lucky not to get beat 5-1 today.

At home.

To Plymouth.

They somehow missed quite a few really good chances which would be goals on another day or against another side.

We had 1 chance all game, when Siggy hit the bar.

At home.

To Plymouth.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, WacoRover said:

God bless the 14,108 today. To attend, is one thing, to pay to watch our chances of relevancy, is commendable, in my book. 

Why bother going. It's such dross..we have to vote with our feet. That's the only way to show them

• Like 1

I said at half time, I was dreading the second half and that’s how it turned out.

It was pretty obvious that the 3 at the back was not working, they had more one on ones than I can count. That proved the undoing, as the exact same move, a flick over the top, put their striker through and caused the red card.

With no wins in 7 attempts now and a nailed on defeat next week, it is feeling like the point of no return to me.

We are hardly going to sack the manager so quickly, but I’m afraid we picked a dud. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lraC said:

I said at half time, I was dreading the second half and that’s how it turned out.

It was pretty obvious that the 3 at the back was not working, they had more one on ones than I can count. That proved the undoing, as the exact same move, a flick over the top, put their striker through and caused the red card.

With no wins in 7 attempts now and a nailed on defeat next week, it is feeling like the point of no return to me.

We are hardly going to sack the manager so quickly, but I’m afraid we picked a dud. 

Warnock just left/quit/got fired.

Why don't we sack this useless coach and get Warnock in to keep us up for the last couple of months

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, NeilInBristol said:

I'll save us all waiting

JE quotes are

"Let's focus on the positives. Even with relegation we are pleased that the fans are behind us even though we can't win "

Drinking game, take a shot everytime JE mentions characther, togetherness and fantastic in his after match interview 😂

Cheers 😂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NeilInBristol said:

Why don't we sack this useless coach and get Warnock in to keep us up for the last couple of months

Unless there are a few extra 0's on the end of that contract offer Warnock would take one look at this squad, another at the coaching staff he will be forced to keep and he would run straight back to Aberdeen double time.

• Like 1

• Backroom
4 minutes ago, NeilInBristol said:

That would require common sense, urgency and competency, three things that are solely lacking at Ewood.

• Like 4