BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Ipswich Town (h) - Good Friday, 29/3/24, 17:30

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, superniko said:

Poorly treated Scott Wharton trotting back onside in the final minute there when we’re slinging it in the box. 
Loser mentality and loser output 

Excuse me I think you’ll find that’s poorly treated Peter Jackson man of the match Scott Wharton 

Just want to say they were dogshit and lucky Ipswich worst side I’ve seen at Ewood all season. 

they scrapped that with luck and the officials and ref more than giving them a helping hand. 

not bias not a sore loser but we peppered them tonight and should have got a point at worse!!. RTID onto Sunderland and then Southampton. COME ON ROVERS!!!

Garbage. To be 50 odd minutes in and not have mustered a shot at goal is appalling in such a big game.

0 wins in 10 games is a terrible stat for the manager but the fact he has not stamped any sort of identity on the team is far more damning. I honestly can't see where a win comes from.

Edited by LDRover
  • Like 4
  • Downvote 1

Caught the second half. Dolan by far the pick of our players. Szmodics looked well below his best, completely missed his kick in front of goal on one occasion and when he closed the keeper down he just needed to quickly prod the ball in with his left foot instead of turning round 360○ to get the ball on his favoured foot.

Hedges - Christ, it always baffles me that years ago someone decided he was worthy of a professional football contract. We must be cursed with two of the worst players ever to wear the shirt in him and Gallagher. Brittain ran him fairly close with some of his antics - looks a really poor player with an even worse attitude.

Overall we have a bit of a stench of relegation about us, they're trying and playing for the Coach but if SS doesn't score, no-one else is looking likely to.

• Like 1

I guess Ipswich couldn’t be bothered 2nd half as they quickly found out they were playing with 12 vs 11. We at least deserved a point today but we lack a clear plan with options in front of goal. It’s more «play it to Sammie» and will not win most matches despite him bring top scorer.

And the losing mentality is so out there you could feel it through the screen. This lot don’t look like they believe they can win and something has to radically change in a very short time if we are to stay up. I think we’ll have to put all out hopes on the kindness of others, but I won’t get my hopes up.

• Backroom
1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

And when the ref chalks 3 goals off. 

Don't miss out the assistants.

I've got a seething rage for those clowns today.

Wtf happened to benefit going to attackers for offsides too. They were desperate to ping us for being an inch off all day, and mostly we weren't. Timed perfectly some of the runs. 

• Like 2

JDT were fooked by the board.....they promised him alot... gave him dogshit.... the blames is with Venkys because they could have given JDT the tools to get us forward.... he was the right man. Another one is Waggot who I can't believe still here.... WAGGOT OUT VENKYS OUT!

• Like 6

I actually can’t see what Eustace and his henchmen have brought. Less playing out from the back but replaced by long punts to midget forwards. Still individual game-losing errors aplenty, but hey, Brittain and “our” Scotty are happy now because their inability to pass to teammates doesn’t matter to the new gaffer, because he has no playing system anyway.

• Like 7