BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Watford Wed 24th Feb 19:45

Good game that. Crunch time come Saturday.

I would have started with a different player than Dack vs their exposed right back, probably given Brereton a run. Other than that good to see Corry playing well again, although Travis hasn't looked the same after injury. Dack probably one for next season by the looks of it.

Just now, broadsword said:

The worry is that moggadon will go and leave venus extension and waggageddon behind. 

He's spent an absolute barrel load  of cash and he's taken us nowhere. But he won't get sacked

I reckon it's already decided that penis will end up as caretaker boss with a view to permanent.

Well I've always been slightly worried about potting Mowbray because who the hell knows who they'd line up to replace him.

Really is desperate times now though and I'd accept pretty much anyone!

If the silly old goat starts wittering on about having more possession than them tonight I think I'll explode.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Doug said:

Please bring Sparky and his team in asap.....and offer a fortune for Elliot as he will never play for his owners.

He will be close and if not them he will be in the premier League and on big wages. No chance of signing him unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Tugay-is-God said:

Lol at iFollow just completely cutting off Warren Lucy mid-sentence, it's amazing that they have never figured out any systems to know when they're on air.

But how was the performance of the stream? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Torgeir said:

Good game that. Crunch time come Saturday.

I would have started with a different player than Dack vs their exposed right back, probably given Brereton a run. Other than that good to see Corry playing well again, although Travis hasn't looked the same after injury. Dack probably one for next season by the looks of it.

I must say I have a sneaking admiration for your sunny disposition.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Getting serious now. Genuinely could be dragged into a relegation battle.

Desperately need to scrape some points from somewhere now.

Coventry on Saturday so Mowbray will be seeing that as his way out of the hole. Thing is they aren't far away from us points wise.

2 minutes ago, TimmyJimmy said:

Desperate times  desperate measures.

Or go out and get a manager worthy of our club that could actually progress us?

I’m firmly in the Mowbray out camp and have been for a while now, but suggestions of Sherwood and Lennon are the exact reason people would rather stick as we are. No imagination, big salaries and regression. 

• Like 3

• Backroom

Time for Tony to go. 5 losses in a row is literally Keanesque.

Plenty of options out there:

Hughes, Wagner, Cowleys, Bilic, Jokanovic, Silva, Ainsworth, Davidson, Ross, Ferguson, Robins, Appleton, Neil, Ismael, Cooper etc

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

He'll use the "we were missing 4 centre halves" excuse. That may be valid to a certain extent but how can he explain four years of defensive horror shows. 

It's getting boring to say, but time is well and truly up. 

Why dig he not sign Kipre when We had the chance in the Window ...devastating decisions has cost us all season

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mike E said:

Time for Tony to go. 5 losses in a row is literally Keanesque.

Plenty of options out there:

Hughes, Wagner, Cowleys, Bilic, Jokanovic, Silva, Ainsworth, Davidson, Ross, Ferguson, Robins, Appleton, Neil, Ismael, Cooper etc

Yes, almost as bad as Dalglish....  None of those name are hugely exciting.