BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

20 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Think you've read it wrong!

Think there is more to this man than meets the eye - sadly, IMO, none of it relates to the skills of football management.

Humble, man of integrity?  I'd rather believe the moon is made of green cheese!

I think such accusations deserve evidence.

• Like 2

Mowbrays young counter attacking side put Keans expensively assembled keystone cops to the sword not long before he departed.

The gap on the pitch was noticeable although we know TM can look good against weaker opposition and manager.  That was one of those nights but Keans team would never have produced a performance like that whilst he had a hole in his arse.

10 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

Bonkers IMHO.

Indeed.

How can you start to compare the hapless Kean to the cunning Mowbray?

Kean never brought in his own choice of CEO to insulate himself.

Kean never then tried along with said CEO to flog off the training ground in a similar scam to the one they tried (and failed with) at their previous Club.

Bonkers indeed.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Indeed.

How can you start to compare the hapless Kean to the cunning Mowbray?

Kean never brought in his own choice of CEO to insulate himself.

Kean never then tried along with said CEO to flog off the training ground in a similar scam to the one they tried (and failed with) at their previous Club.

Bonkers indeed.

Paul Agnew anyone……

How about Shelfy Shaw?

You’ve a selective memory Rev.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

Bonkers IMHO.

It's opinion. I think I find Mowbray worse because I want him to be a good guy. The guy sounds like so many men from my childhood; he comes from my home. It's therefore far more disappointing when he lets me and my team down. I appreciate that for some, if not most of you, Kean was far worse. I think for me it's the disappointment added to everything else. Kean was the more obviously villainous but then I very quickly knew he was. Mowbray appears a decent honest guy but then he lets you down again. 

Edited by gumboots

1 hour ago, Gav said:

Jesus wept....no wonder the football clubs dyeing a death without so much as a whimper.....

That rat Kean never got the boot he resigned on his own terms, after waging a public war against the fans.

He stabbed the previous manager in the back, stabbed the likes of Nelson and Salgado, to mentioned just 2, in the back and brought his mates into the club, who then took turns at destroying Jacks legacy, destroying local businesses and destroying this once proud town.

I'm almost lost for words we have some fans who would have that ******* rat over Mowbray, a manager who is simply out of his depth.

I need a drink.....

Who said they'd have either as manager? 

We really can't say Kean wasn't well protected here he didn't need to bring anyone in they were already here.

Hellfire he even hired a body guard and a load of rent a thug doorman from Bolton/Manchester to weed out vocal aggressors in the crowd !

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, tomphil said:

We really can't say Kean wasn't well protected here he didn't need to bring anyone in they were already here.

Hellfire he even hired a body guard and a load of rent a thug doorman from Bolton/Manchester to weed out vocal aggressors in the crowd !

lol,i forgot about that,at the time there used to be a horrible hatchet faced woman who was in one the boxes at the darwen end,she used to spot the disenters,get on her radio and point out the miscreants to her steroid infused enforcers,i think it was the bolton game,just before christmas when it got very lively,loads got chucked out including me!!!, a fan also got on the pitch and confronted kean🙂

2 minutes ago, rigger said:

The injury is so minor, he has to go back to his home club ?

Brighton have seen what happens to the injured here. If the kid gets into our treatment room he might never see the light of day again. Particularly  if he start hanging out with Ayala.

10 hours ago, TruRover said:

11 goals in league one doesn’t seem to be mind blowing. Can’t say I’ve any knowledge of him as a player. What do you know about him? 

Wouldn’t of minded Kirk from Crewe. 

we would end up with kirk from corrie with this clown in charge

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, rigger said:

The injury is so minor, he has to go back to his home club ?

It's an ankle injury so probably related to the ankle injury that caused him to miss the second half of last season. You can rely on Mowbray to sign a crock. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tom said:

In what sense? Didn’t we get Jackson for a free when his career was on the slide?

Obafemi has similar career profile. Diminutive striker has a few appearances in PL (Jackson at Norwich) but with negligible scoring record. At least Jackson cost nowt whereas despite the smoke and mirrors being applied to the Southampton deals it's clear Obafemi is valued in 7 figures. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

lol,i forgot about that,at the time there used to be a horrible hatchet faced woman who was in one the boxes at the darwen end,she used to spot the disenters,get on her radio and point out the miscreants to her steroid infused enforcers,i think it was the bolton game,just before christmas when it got very lively,loads got chucked out including me!!!, a fan also got on the pitch and confronted kean🙂

That was a bad night for me personally.  On the way out the ground i stepped into a huge pothole outside the ground.  I have bad knees so I fell and was in unbearable pain.  I couldn't stand up for 20 minutes.  Some nice man came to my aid though