BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Nottingham Forest (a) 18/8/21

3 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Sorry I'm a bit annoyed that someone missed a sitter from 6 yards and has put in poor performances on countless occasions..what's your assessment then?

That he's not shit. 

He's a young player, academy graduate, doing his best, has a great eye for a pass, and there's no reason to call him shit; that's my view.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Silas said:

I got it Stuart. 🤷‍♂️

I still don’t get it!

In other news, Pickering playing well and Gallagher’s header attempt is doing anything to help @Boz’s theory that he’s short sighted. 

These commentators were so keen to have a pop at Dolan they completely ignored that fact that we were still on the attack.

Looks like he’s going to get the Rothwell treatment this season as Neil and Warren sign from Mowbray’s hymn sheet.

Edited by Stuart

I really hate this false 9 nonsense - the only team that has ever consistently got results from it had literally the greatest player in world football in the position... even City with their embarrassment of riches struggle without an out-and-out striker.

So why on earth do we think we can do it with a young winger with no creativity at either side of him? It boggles the mind, it really does.

Edited by RTM08
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, RTM08 said:

I really hate this false 9 nonsense - the only team that has ever consistently got results from it had literally the greatest player in world football in the position... even City with their embarrassment of riches struggle without an out-and-out striker.

So why on earth do we think we can do it with a young winger with no creativity at either side of him? It boggles the mind, it really does.

Are you mad? Mogadon wants all the Citeh kids, so he's showing Pep how he can do false 9 shit like