BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League season 21/22

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I’ve played in conditions like that. Sweep the snow off the white lines and away you go.

Excactly!! Big baby premier league footballers can't play in a little snow,you cant even build a decent snowman from all the snow i see on that pitch.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I see the Dingles v Spurs game as been called off at late notice. I’m in Rochdale and the conditions don’t look bad enough to call a game off.

Probably Health and Safety in surrounding areas ....

Spurs would have been there for the taking this afternoon 😁😁

• Moderation Lead
22 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Michael Carrick has made a massive bold decision in dropping Ronaldo and playing Rashford up front in 4-3-3 in the game against Chelsea

He’s also playing three defensive midfielders. Negativity is off the scale.

Regarding the snow at Turf Moor, in the old days, if the ground wasn't too frozen, the snow would be cleared from the lines and the match would go ahead with an orange ball. If the ground was solidly frozen, the match would be postponed.

6 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I see the Dingles v Spurs game as been called off at late notice. I’m in Rochdale and the conditions don’t look bad enough to call a game off.

6 hours ago, roverandout said:

That's what happens when u have an archaic ground 

5 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Picture from Radio Lancashire of the stadium 

20211128_132238.jpg

5 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

the dingles undersoil heating is probably broken and obsolete,like the rest of the ground😊

4 hours ago, Displaced Rover said:

Such a tin pot club 

Do you lads want any chips with that salt? 

Shame it couldn’t go ahead as the conditions gave us half a shout. Plus side is I’ve got Covid so couldn’t go and now I’ll get to go to the rearranged match.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, longsiders1882 said:

Shame it couldn’t go ahead as the conditions gave us half a shout. Plus side is I’ve got Covid so couldn’t go and now I’ll get to go to the rearranged match.

Get well soon Longers. And congratulations, who would have thought that David Fishwick stand would have withstood weather conditions like those today 😉😂💙🤍 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, longsiders1882 said:

Not knocking Burnley but u have to admit ur ground is a little bit 'dated'