BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Deadline Day 2022

1 minute ago, Mike E said:

If darrenrover has heard what I've heard, he's right. They'd be legit statements in this league BUT I hasten to add that I don't think either is actually likely to happen personally.

I think considering how late in the window it is, whoever these are have absolutely no chance of happening.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Dembele signing for the Cherries has confirmed my view that we'll be fighting for a top 6 place and not the top 2.

Could well see Bournemouth catching Fulham from here

Well, we as Rovers fans need to come out from hiding behind the sofa, (those that have been doing), get on Ewood or away from home and be our 12th Man!.....Bournemouth will NEVER have that opportunity!.......fill Ewood!

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Rich also took forever to tell us about Zeefuik and Giles, and even denied our interest in Markanday at one point. Ignore him.

If darrenrover has heard what I've heard, he's right. They'd be legit statements in this league BUT I hasten to add that I don't think either is actually likely to happen personally.

Bit naughty that......come on Mike name names

2 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Rich also took forever to tell us about Zeefuik and Giles, and even denied our interest in Markanday at one point. Ignore him.

As exciting as that sounds if the money is available to make such exciting purchases it's not a good way of working to not have alternatives waiting if they don't come off.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Multiple disappointments in coming.

Looking forward to hearing the names though!

1 minute ago, Miller11 said:

Warner Hahn has been released by Go Ahead Eagles. Never fulfilled his potential, but surely he’d be a better back up option than Pears?

We can still sign free agents after tonight, right?

If a keeper was on the agenda you would think they would have Pears out now.

Be a worry over kaminski getting injured for rest of season with no keeper brought in 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Miller11 said:

Warner Hahn has been released by Go Ahead Eagles. Never fulfilled his potential, but surely he’d be a better back up option than Pears?

We can still sign free agents after tonight, right?

As far as I'm aware. The rules are only for transfers between clubs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

Well, we as Rovers fans need to come out from hiding behind the sofa, (those that have been doing), get on Ewood or away from home and be our 12th Man!.....Bournemouth will NEVER have that opportunity!.......fill Ewood!

unless swag gets a reality check and prices tickets correctly it is`nt going to happen unfortunately

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, islander200 said:

As exciting as that sounds if the money is available to make such exciting purchases it's not a good way of working to not have alternatives waiting if they don't come off.

If they don't come off?!! Nothings coming off us it. I'm done with today. What a fucking let down. Another week of tease by TM suggesting deals are close and as usual totally underwhelming. 

Edited by Lucimo
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Come on Mike, it’s deadline day, give Rovers fans something to be excited! No one’s bothered if it doesn’t come off, just nice to feel a bit of excitement and glimmer of hope up until 11pm. No harm in telling us…..

• Like 1