BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry City (a) - 2/4/22

1 minute ago, J*B said:

Someone needs to replace JRC. I’d argue Nyambe plays there and we play anyone else at centre back, because Nyambe is having a nightmare.

Someone needs to replace Giles. 

Someone needs to replace Gallagher. 

Someone needs to replace Buckley. 

Most importantly someone needs to replace Mowbray 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, J*B said:

Someone needs to replace JRC. I’d argue Nyambe plays there and we play anyone else at centre back, because Nyambe is having a nightmare.

Someone  to replace Mowbray 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, J*B said:

Jrc off nyambe to rb 

Pickering off and giles to lb to play a back 4

Travis rothwell dack cm

Dolan Gallagher brereton

Edited by deanives

1 minute ago, J*B said:

It's really simple isn't it. We've got Giles who is a LB and Nyambe who is a RB. Neither are playing in their positions.

He takes the problem of having a central defender out and makes two.

Someone needs to replace the manager.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

And so entirely predictable. We need a reset in the summer but fuck knows who they'll bring in. Every chance we could look back fondly at Mowbray whilst these wretched owners remain. 

out of the play offs!! if the teams around us take advantage of their games in hand well be sandwiched slap ban in mid table, ZERO progress at all under Mowbray in whole his time here.

• Like 1

I actually like Giles when he is played on the left. Been waiting to see what he and Brereton could amount to. But the way we are set up today is downright stupid and you could easily see the frustration on some of the players faces. Running around like headless chicken, lumping it forward and hoping something might come off it.....but 9 times out of 10 Gallaghers first touch sends the ball back to midfield. Now....for the love of all gods of football.....have a player-revolt and bring some much needed sense to how we are set up. This is embarassing and hopefully will not continue in 2nd half. A Brereton at 60% is still a HUGE improvement over Gallagher. 

We are very lucky to still be in this game. 

I would like to see these changes. 

Dolan on for JRC, Dack on for either Rothwell or Buckley and Brereton for Gallagher or Pickering. 

But we need to move to back 4 and drop this 3 at the back now

25 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

He argued with me that we had to shoehorn the available players Into this formation no matter what as it was working at one point. Wild suggestion imo 

I can understand keeping this formation if we were defensive solid and keeping clean sheets whilst scoring but we aren't. 

Time we went back to playing 4-2-3-1 formation but Mowbray won't do that 

3 minutes ago, J*B said:

Buckley? One of very few players, possibly including Kaminski and van Hecke, to come out of these 45 with any kind of honor. Absolute disarray otherwise, this half converted me to the Mowbray out side. We cannot look this bad after 2 weeks of preparations. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moerpho said:

I actually like Giles when he is played on the left. Been waiting to see what he and Brereton could amount to. But the way we are set up today is downright stupid and you could easily see the frustration on some of the players faces. Running around like headless chicken, lumping it forward and hoping something might come off it.....but 9 times out of 10 Gallaghers first touch sends the ball back to midfield. Now....for the love of all gods of football.....have a player-revolt and bring some much needed sense to how we are set up. This is embarassing and hopefully will not continue in 2nd half. A Brereton at 60% is still a HUGE improvement over Gallagher. 

Gallagher is at 20%, and I'm being kind.

• Like 1

Absolutely embarassing, I haven't got a clue how Mowbray managed to get this bunch of no-hopers into 2nd in the first place, albeit he is accelerating that fall as quickly as anyone. Need a change next season and a revamp which wont come.

@chaddyrovers Gallagher is a waste of space no matter where he plays. Free shot central of goal, couldn't have hit it any weaker. Can't hold it up, win flick ons, bring others into play, the man is absolute shit and needs to find a new job.

Giles is pitiful, every cross hitting the first man. We could have tricked someone into buying Rothwell, but Venkys are wankers. Buckley has been shit again too.

Remember in the summer when the Analytics people were saying how great Pickering is going forward with his progressive runs etc, that turned out to be a load of bollocks. Rankin Costello is a liability too.