BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Which utterly brilliant manager will we be delighted to welcome next?

2 hours ago, Neal said:

Want rid of him tbh... when I listen to his coaching it looks and sounds amateur, lot's of "fluff" speak. Watching half time warm ups compared to other teams there is no comparison. Few lads kicking a ball about, other clubs have subs doing drills etc... Get rid. 

Yep. If there's one person we want shut of it's Pongo Lowe

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Cheapskates. When will they realise the most important person at the club is the manager ?

I would say Farke and Ainsworth would be at the top of people shortlist for Mowbray's replacement, wouldn't you? 

There is one problem with Ainsworth is we would have to wait to approach him until playoffs are done for him. 

39 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I was more on about bringing players in.

You can still bring in players from all over the world as long as they meet the Work Permit rules. 

28 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

who is doing the interviewing???

I would say Waggott and Suhail Pasha probably

16 minutes ago, andyroversmad said:

Venkys won't pay money for a decent manger. That's the problem 

I think they might if they cared. But I don't think they have anything more than a very passing interest. Has to be one of the oddest situations a football club has faced. Bankrolled to a modest degree, but absolutely without any leadership from the owners.

As it stands I would say our odds of finding and convincing a manager better than Mowbray to join is about 1 in 5. I'm bracing myself for a really poor appointing.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

It's most likely going to be somebody none of us have mentioned or even thought about. One of those where you think "eh, is he still about in football?". That's the Venky way.

John Gregory's blue and white army 😢.

Yes, I think the worry is that, even if the club hierarchy in England interview and recommend a decent candidate, a certain agent could get in Venkys ears and we end up with another dud.

2 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Farke now the bookies favourite on sky, its probably on the back of what Nixon said though, only takes a couple of bets to sway a small market like this.

if nixon told me night followed day i would`nt believe him tbh,though i would absolutely be delighted if farke landed here

• Like 5

I presume Ainsworth is southern based and seems a bit of a flash harry so he might not fancy coming back up here at all. We've had to listen to Mowbray constantly moan about being 2 hrs from  home.  Some managers will take these things into consideration even if a job interests them.

It's likes players, just because there is a connection doesn't automatically mean they'd jump at going there. As for NIxon he's made a career off lazy bull crap journalism.

Edited by tomphil