BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season tickets 2022/23

2 hours ago, Rogerb said:

I have had a pne flyer with the lunchtime post. The 280 adult price goes up to 400 after June 4. First time had anything like this from north end who are clearly looking to grow their fan base in surrounding areas. Meanwhile the club I support who have my details including email have done bugger all to entice me. If pne have a success of 1‰ with there flyer thats 1700  season tickets which is 4.76 million on adult tickets. Worth the effort.

There is nobody listening at the Club.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rogerb said:

I have had a pne flyer with the lunchtime post. The 280 adult price goes up to 400 after June 4. First time had anything like this from north end who are clearly looking to grow their fan base in surrounding areas. Meanwhile the club I support who have my details including email have done bugger all to entice me. If pne have a success of 1‰ with there flyer thats 1700  season tickets which is 4.76 million on adult tickets. Worth the effort.

They've already got 8k sold....and they've not had their renewals apparently.. some expecting 12k ST holders....New manager and a bit of optimism.   Meanwhile, down the dark depths of the Ribble Valley.....🤷‍♂️

Had an email from the club yesterday:

Watch 4 Local Derbies with a Season Ticket!

In the small print is mentioned the dingles making it 5.

But I wanted to praise the club for once in regards to offering fans the ability to make a charitable donation for under privileged groups:

Fans will also be able to make a £5, £10, £15 or £20 charitable donation to our award-winning Blackburn Rovers Community Trust to help fund match tickets for underprivileged groups.

Superb stuff, the Blackburn Rovers Community Trust should actually take over the running of the whole operation in my opinion, they're the one shining light in the current setup. 

Edited by Gav

• Backroom
1 minute ago, Gav said:

Had an email from the club yesterday:

Watch 4 Local Derbies with a Season Ticket!

In the small print is mentioned the dingles making it 5.

But I wanted to praise the club for once in regards to offering fans the ability to make a charitable donation for under privileged groups:

Fans will also be able to make a £5, £10, £15 or £20 charitable donation to our award-winning Blackburn Rovers Community Trust to help fund match tickets for underprivileged groups.

Superb stuff, the Blackburn Rovers Community Trust should actually take over the running of the whole operation in my opinion.

A good initiative but would get far more take up if STs were reasonably priced. My last ST was £299, I'd probably bump that up by £50 with this initiative.

But at £430 they can take a running jump.

At least they've tried, but just feels half-arsed at every turn.

• Like 2

Accrington Stanley are hosting Showaddywaddy tonight in what is a sell out. That is likely to bring in a few grand. They certainly know how to maximise their assets there. I also noted that the hospitality in Chairmans Lounge is sold out for when we play there on July 9th.

I know it's not season ticket related but the common denominator should be comparative income streams.

• Like 2

I was just looking on Lincolns website for any ticket news for our upcoming friendly there. I read an article that they have sold 5000 season tickets and have incentivised some with the offer of a shirt and match day programme. I would really have liked to see some creativity from Rovers but it's just a rinse and repeat job.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I was just looking on Lincolns website for any ticket news for our upcoming friendly there. I read an article that they have sold 5000 season tickets and have incentivised some with the offer of a shirt and match day programme. I would really have liked to see some creativity from Rovers but it's just a rinse and repeat job.

Rinse being the operative word!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

Not sure that really helps anyone.

Needs to be a month.

This would suggest an appointment will be make early next week. 

1 hour ago, Wheelton Blue said:

Rinse being the operative word!

mention it before about offering season ticket holders a massive discount on new season strips and especially for younger fans like the under 16's  

Combine expensive tickets with poor marketing and uncertainty and you get poor sales.

This has been years in the making under Waggott and the only way its changing is if prices are cut or if we do some exciting business on the manager/player front.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, JHRover said:

We sold less than 8000 (embarrassing) last summer and prices have gone up since. I would expect something from the club as to sales figures if they were anything to be proud of.

The prices are still the same as last season for existing season ticket holders and new season ticket holder face a £30 increase. 

3 minutes ago, rigger said:

I think it is probably the fact the Rovers haven't given an update on how season tickets are selling (actual numbers rather than a statement that,  we are on course to hit a target ). Usually not giving any information is a sign that the figures are not good. Everyone can read into this whatever they want, It doesn't make it true or false. Personnally I also think at the moment sales are embarrassingly low.

You would normally give an update after the deadline as passed. 

I don't think sales are as low as you are suggesting 

10 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

The prices are still the same as last season for existing season ticket holders and new season ticket holder face a £30 increase. 

You would normally give an update after the deadline as passed. 

I don't think sales are as low as you are suggesting 

I would suggest, at the moment we haven't sold 5000 season tickets. This is just a guess and not based on fact. If you have facts about how many we have sold, let the messageboard know.